Anybody Know?

Well thanks to this site I have finally made most of my changes to my Saiga. Unlike most of the stuff I have read, I went with a USA Dragunov stock that I got off ebay. After a lot of dremmel work I got the stock to work (it was originally for a milled receiver). Most of the other stuff you al have seen before. Of course I added the standard US trigger, hammer and disconnector. With the addition of the stock I believe that I added 5 us parts making me 922 compliant.

I have ordered ak74 mags from a company in CA called Northridge international. Does anybody know anything about his company? Are they reliable? How are their products?

I could not pass up the kit that they offered. 4 mags, German pouch, sling and some other stuff for about $25. I plan on adding some followers and seeing how it works. I am thinking about modifying some m16 followers that I have found for $.80 each to work for the mags.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

The add/ wes site.

East German AK-74 Mag Set

4 30 rd. Magazines, Cleaning Kit, Magazine Loader, 4 Stripper Clips and Raindrop Camo Pouch. When ordering more than two sets, an additional $5.00 shipping charge per additional set is required

http://www.northridgeinc.com/sp_mags.htm

Thanks

have seen the deal northridge has though have not dealt with them. no complaints on other forums I have seen akfiles.com and ak-47.net forum

www.rpbusa.com has ak74 east german magazines for $5ea I plan on ordering from them I hear they are slightly modded to work with 223 all they need is robarm 223 follower. let us know how the ar15 follower works. doubt it will work but no reason not to try.

bulgarian ak74 magazines are $7.99 from k-var.com they are newer production I believe than the east german and different material wont shatter or crack when dropped. believe k-var has been giving people that order 4 magazines a free magazine pouch.

Edited by mrapathy2000