• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SHOTGUN MESSIAH

SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Mountaineer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:14 PM

This looks like something to get excited about.

https://www.mm-industries.com/m10x/

Freedom from Fideism, Hypocrisy and Oppression of religious beliefs & practices    NOW LETS TALK GUNS

#2 ChileRelleno

ChileRelleno

Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants. Our choice

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:32 PM

Looks like an Creative Arms ARK.

Seen a few of the AR/AK hybrids, interesting yes, overpriced yes, gonna buy one... Not at current prices.

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."
Mihail Timofeevič Kalašnikov
:
"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine.
USPA# 106617, D#24868, 600+ jumps in 42/50 states, 36 fixed & 6 rotary winged aircraft, Highest 28,000'-Lowest 1,500', Reserve Rides-5, Injuries-1... SKYDIVE!

#3 Foghorn

Foghorn

Citizen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:40 PM

I have one of the M+M M10s.  I love it.  Absolutely love it.  They have pretty solid customer service as well.

Virtutis gloria merces

Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil--Thomas Mann 

#4 unforgiven

unforgiven

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:50 PM

A real AK appeals, because its an AK....

An AK with lipstick....not so much

too many other really cool things to spend money on  

#5 Gary

Gary

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:08 PM

I eye-balled the hell out of this several months ago when pics of the prototypes were released.  I pretty much luv absolutely everything about it... except for the looks/appearance of the rear stock to back of the receiver.  I acknowledge that the particular 'shape' and design of the part which fits the stock to the receiver has everything to do with the rifle's release latch for breaking-open the upper receiver from its lower... but cosmetically, it's a huge eye sore and turn-off for me.  Just my sorry opinion. sleep.png

Edited by Gary, 10 December 2015 - 04:14 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

"Life's too short to shoot an ugly gun!"

Posted Image

#6 Avtomatkalashnikov

Avtomatkalashnikov

Ak addict

• PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:11 AM

I think it will be interesting if it is able to fully break down with an upper and lower like an ar-15 or fn fal type weapon or similar and accept different calibur uppers like the origin 12 saiga / vepr inspired ak hybrid shotgun. At least, alliance armament? (I hope there origin shotgun is better than there drum mags they sold for the saiga) is planning on producing a different calibur bolt and carrier as well as magwell and bbl upper for the origin 12 ak bastard child...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users