• 3 weeks later...

I eye-balled the hell out of this several months ago when pics of the prototypes were released.  I pretty much luv absolutely everything about it... except for the looks/appearance of the rear stock to back of the receiver.  I acknowledge that the particular 'shape' and design of the part which fits the stock to the receiver has everything to do with the rifle's release latch for breaking-open the upper receiver from its lower... but cosmetically, it's a huge eye sore and turn-off for me.  Just my sorry opinion. sleep.png

Edited by Gary
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it will be interesting if it is able to fully break down with an upper and lower like an ar-15 or fn fal type weapon or similar and accept different calibur uppers like the origin 12 saiga / vepr inspired ak hybrid shotgun. At least, alliance armament? (I hope there origin shotgun is better than there drum mags they sold for the saiga) is planning on producing a different calibur bolt and carrier as well as magwell and bbl upper for the origin 12 ak bastard child...