The Whitehouse recommends:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/23/white-house-americans-talk-gun-control-thanksgiving/

This Administration should be so creative about fighting ISIS as it is about targetting the Second Amendment and our guns.  Man this President sucks!

• Like 2

My brother and his wife need no excuse seeing as pumping out a kid has turned them both into pacifist weirdos that lose their shit if anyone mentions anything more violent than a hug around their 5 year old. 

I will take the advice

We will talk about grip,stance, breath control, trigger control and sight alignment.

Those are the gun control issues I have an interest in.

We will also discuss our hopes to elect a president in the future that can counteract all the disgusting communist shit this one has enacted.  

• Like 1

Great idea. Here are some of my talking points when somebody mentions gun control:

No law would have stopped the Paris attacks as you can see every single law regarding guns in Paris was ignored.  Laws are written with intent on punishing those who break them….but punish is retro-active. It does NOTHING to protect anyone intent on ignoring the value of human life. A person intent on causing harm doesn’t care that the weapon they used is illegal, or has an illegal capacity magazine. Those whom would obey a law prohibiting possession of a magazine of certain capacity certainly aren’t going to violate a law against unjustly taking human life, especially considering the consequences of such are typically going to be MUCH higher. 

So yes laws regulating arms (a national human right) is an infringement up those otherwise law abiding citizens.  My point is if the only law broken is an arbitrary law regulating magazine capacity, or cosmetic feature such as, bayonet lug (cause so many rifle stabbings), or pistol grip ( who would want to have comfortable rifle) or barrel shrouds ( because I don’t have any clue what good a shroud does for a semi auto.. but it can’t hurt anybody) it did nothing to stop violence it simply fabricated a criminal from an others wise lab abiding citizens… a citizen exercising his constitutionally ensured freedom. Remember the 2nd A is NOT about sports or hunting.  Which is what I was touching on in my last paragraph.

Why is the comparison of firearms registration and regulation to vehicles unfair? Isn’t the ultimate goal public safety? Is dying crushed under a car,  impaled on a steering column,  being ejected, or burned to death in a crash any less tragic? Is the goal ultimately to “save one life”? Why are auto deaths LESS important?

Over 6000 traffic deaths in Texas alone this year. With 49 more states and a 12 : 100,000 per capita national rate of deaths traffic accidents are exponentially higher than fire arm deaths. In particular if you compare them with rifles…the relevance of this is all this is IN SPITE OF  registration, licensing, inspection and insurance.

All these controls and the death rate makes gun deaths look nominal.  We don’t beg legislators to limit vehicles made to be unable to exceed the speed limit. We don’t seek to impose 10 year prison sentences for construction of sports cars built form more than a certain number of foreign parts ( see import law 922r) Nobody is begging legislators to ban spoilers, or under carriage lighting, two door vehicles ( see cosmetic features) or vehicles that exceed a certain gross tonnage. Why?

Because we recognize the right to travel, and it’s inherent risk as a necessary evil that comes with that freedom.  Besides at the end of the day licensing is when the government steals your right and SELLS it back to you

I’d like to touch a little a little more on democide. Yes our government has killed millions enmass. A lesson in manifest destiny is in order. You recall the vast tribes of indigenous peoples that lived here before the white man came, and up until we decided to tame the west? You think they all moved to Asia?  No we, our government KILLED them. 100 million. Sure that was a long time ago.  Will that happen again? I hope not.

Let me ask you something: do you believe that the USA cannot fail? There are no circumstances in which our 18 trillion dollar debt won’t cause a collapse of our economic system. Or that China might come to collect, and our leaders might decide NOT to fight it out and sell of land?  Would you be willing to die for your home? Would you consider succession from the union and fight for your state? Regardless of the circumstances, the protections we’ve enjoyed one day will inevitably fail as all nations eventually end.  It’s imperative that free people be able to form and defend themselves.

I think Syria is a great example right now….. millions fleeing their homes, hoping somebody will come and save them. Somebody with GUNS will save them from the ONLY people with guns they have now: the two governments Asaad, and ISIS.  While countless lives are ended, tortured, displaced and live in otherwise hell, they wait for politicians to decide IF it’s a good idea to save them.  MONTHS they’ve waited, and they KEEP DYING. 

Should the US face a collapse (probably not in our lifetime) wouldn’t you prefer your descendants have a fighting chance? So when we say “if it saves one life” my question is “in what time frame?”  Two days? An election year so a politician can get another term? Or over the long term in preservation of freedom and a way of life?

• Like 1

He can.....fuck off! I've had close to 51 yrs without his leadership, didn't seem to have no problems then. It's a damn shame too...hope we can bring this old country back to where she belongs. It's still a great place to be but the days past need to come back....praying and hoping!

Edited by adjc
  • Like 1

So, the secret "No-Fly List " will be a list of people that the US Federal Govt. has determined to not have certain Constitutional rights?

Are they this arrogant?

The NDAA already gives them them the authority to detain, indefinately, without cause, IMHO.

This road has been built by many dictatorships around the world.

Pass the stuffing and gravy! I need carbs!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

We will be talking about grandchildren, family, and future plans. NONE of us has ever even thought about 'gun controll' as none of our guns have ever been a problem! They do not go out and raise hell on their own, EVER! They behave much better than Politicians and they never lie like politicians always do.

So what an official white house Obama spokesman has said is that during the Thanksgiving dinner we should NOT talk about all the reasons we have to be thankful, (like the original thanks for having enough food to not starve to death until the next harvest!)  but instead should talk sedition and treason against the US Constitution of the United States?  Is that pretty much it?  Wow!  Why does this not overly surprise me?

People, things are so screwed up it is like it is all twisted upside down, backwards, inside out and outside in, morphed and fucked up totally beyond reason, sanity and any possible recognition. Is Obama THAT disconnected?  Apparently so.

• Like 1

We talked about how last year it was a miracle nobody died from the under-cooked turkey I made.  Halfway through the preparation, I got called from the ER that my uncle was there alone and dying.  Mom was taking care of dad who had just been through a large intestinal tumor (grapefruit size!!) removal, so she couldn't go.  I left the turkey in my wife's hands and in the confusion, told her to pull out the turkey.  Long story short, about two hours under cooked.  And yes, people ate it.  Like I said, its a freaking miracle nobody got sick.  My mothers older brother survived, but unfortunately, two weeks later passed on.