Probably did.  We may never know.  Only the victorious and powerful paint history and they tend to use a broad brush.  Our revolutionary war, the war of northern aggression, Indian wars, Spanish American War.  Pearl Harbor, Halsey, The Bomb, JFKs death, Obamas sealed records, lots of examples.  We may never know the truth.  What is the truth?

What I've learned from TV: Drawing and doing a full-back tattoo takes 30 minutes, building a one-off hotrod takes 6 hours, there's no ATF wait for a custom NFA shotgun, Every celebrity knows how to dance, a Colt Python is the best weapon for zombies, bigfoot/nessie/mothman is real, and Hitler lived.

• Like 5

Dad was part of the force that liberated Dachau concentration camp...he didn't talk about it much but I can only hope "what goes around, comes around" in the after life.

My Dad was there too. He didn't talk about it until after my oldest brother died in '84 during an all night beer and shot marathon. Since he spoke fluent Polish they must have used him and he said it was one of the most horrible things he ever witnessed. Let some ignorant bastard say the Holocaust never happened, we know the truth.
  • Like 3

Given that the details of Operation Paperclip was denied for decades, the truth is never what is presented.

There was a reason for the burial pyre we just will never know what for sure.

I dont believe in hell, wont besmirch the Creator like that, oblivion is enough and much more effective.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

***WARNING CHRISTIANITY STUFF AHEAD -- AVOID IF PANTY'S BECOME EASILY BUNCHED***

Not to go off on a tangent (like THAT never happens here...)

But I'm reading Billy Graham's last book -- "Where I Am, heaven, eternity and our life beyond".  I figure if anyone on this earth has an inkling of what awaits us it will be Billy who has studied this stuff his whole life.  He has posited that "hell" will be the complete separation from God for eternity.  Remember that ALL will be judged so ALL will come to know the reality of God.  Now imagine knowing about God but being separated and in darkness for eternity without any senses but memory and being able to constantly replay all instances in your life where you had a chance to accept God's gift and rejected it -- Now that sends shivers up my spine, that would be hell indeed!

Edited by Odd Man Out

***WARNING CHRISTIANITY STUFF AHEAD -- AVOID IF PANTY'S BECOME EASILY BUNCHED***

Not to go off on a tangent (like THAT never happens here...)

But I'm reading Billy Graham's last book -- "Where I Am, heaven, eternity and our life beyond".  I figure if anyone on this earth has an inkling of what awaits us it will be Billy who has studied this stuff his whole life.  He has posited that "hell" will be the complete separation from God for eternity.  Remember that ALL will be judged so ALL will come to know the reality of God.  Now imagine knowing about God but being separated and in darkness for eternity without any senses but memory and being able to constantly replay all instances in your life where you had a chance to accept God's gift and rejected it -- Now that sends shivers up my spine, that would be hell indeed!

Will the moral man who never accepted Christ as his Savior be in the same hell as the most evil of men such as Hitler or will there be relative punishment in the total separation from God?

While I agree there will be the absolute separation from God, I like to think there will be absolute justice.....but I am not God and don't totally understand His mind other than through Scripture.

Given that God and the universe are one in same and all things contained within Him the only possible way of being separated is oblivion.

No offense to Mr. Graham but he has his biases just as all do.

For my part only the most evil would keep alive a foe just to inflict misery, it does not reconcile.

That is all

On the subject of "moral atheist vs. complete psycho" I always figure [to convince myself that its true] that an Angel sorta shows up when you die and does a sort of "Eh? Eh! Eh?! I'm an Angel, a real, Judeo-Christian Angel, getting the hint yet blockhead? Figure out the right answer yet?" I think that would solve the issue of beliefs damning you the same way being a monster would.

For my part only the most evil would keep alive a foe just to inflict misery, it does not reconcile.

That is all

In certain situations and with certain evil people, I would be the most evil. You know I am not a religious person, I feel no need for forgiveness or mercy for certain humans who have committed crimes I deem to be punishable by death. Not just giving them a feel good injection. More along the lines of a trained elephant slowly apply weight to the head until the cranium gives way and the last thoughts are made through mush.

Murders, child molesters, pyramid scammers (insert anybody who took retirement savings from anyone), rapists etc

Anyone who thinks these people are worth saving really is delusional.

Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin etc should have been tortured, cured and tortured again until they could no longer interpret pain, then shot.

That is all

In certain situations and with certain evil people, I would be the most evil. You know I am not a religious person, I feel no need for forgiveness or mercy for certain humans who have committed crimes I deem to be punishable by death. Not just giving them a feel good injection. More along the lines of a trained elephant slowly apply weight to the head until the cranium gives way and the last thoughts are made through mush.

Murders, child molesters, pyramid scammers (insert anybody who took retirement savings from anyone), rapists etc

Anyone who thinks these people are worth saving really is delusional.

Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin etc should have been tortured, cured and tortured again until they could no longer interpret pain, then shot.

I understand but then you don't hold yourself up as god.

Understanding is not the same as approval, bullet in the head and move on... got better things to do than join those monsters in the cesspool.

Fairly certain the Almighty would agree. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to wonder how much of this show is factual or fictional...

Reason I ask is because their "declassified files" are not "rumors" or third-hand references to Hitler in Argentina, they say they have current, first-hand sightings of him! So the FBI was actively tracking Hitler in Argentina, and we never knew it until now? Why wouldn't this have been on the national news instead of a cable channel series?

I'm starting to wonder how much of this show is factual or fictional...

Reason I ask is because their "declassified files" are not "rumors" or third-hand references to Hitler in Argentina, they say they have current, first-hand sightings of him! So the FBI was actively tracking Hitler in Argentina, and we never knew it until now? Why wouldn't this have been on the national news instead of a cable channel series?

Ronin, they got MILLIONS of fools to watch an entire series about Bigfoot....

• Like 1

Given that if this were true it must happen as it did.

Burned bodies, a Soviet state that far prefers a lie to the truth, a US state that also had a penchant for the lie, and a US intelligence operation that turned from anti-fascist to anti-commie on a dime.

Also given the troubles between Argentina and the CIA after the war things do seem to line up. 

Yeah it could be true, easily. Either way the bastard is dead by now which may be the only reason any of this is out there.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...