This confirms it, these guys are nuts......http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/26/pics-economic-migrants-sew-lips-shut-demand-to-be-shot-in-protest-at-european-border/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

The open borders crew on the move into Europe and a neighborhood near you if the liberals have their way.  Why can't people see what is coming if we don't close and enforce our borders?  Heaven help us!

• Like 4

I think this means one or perhaps two things.  The first is, and this is only a possibility, that these young well fed well dressed fit male individuals are truthful about their desire to enter Europe and any cost and do not want to go back.  They would rather die first.  Well, that is a possibility.

The second possibility is that they are ISIS moles and need to be dealt with.  Seems interesting that they seem so bent on getting into Europe.  Also strange that they claim things are so bad where they came from.  Yet they appear fit, well fed and clothed, etc..  Yeah, right.  Anything is possible.

My family came over to Wisconsin USA from South West Germany in the 1870's.  It took 100 family to get 10 ancestors from there to here.  Connections and money all around.  Yet even then they were sick, broke, discouraged and looked it.  Their trip was not easy.  Pretty much exhausted.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 2

I got to visit the house that my grandpa grew up in (in Kentucky) in the 1970's.

Wow, he was poor! One of his brothers still lived there (in his 60's).

I'll bet the house has fallen down by now. It was in really bad shape.

They didn't count on the govt. to survive.

Scotch-Irish (Celtics) on that side but, it was never talked about.

Sorry for wandering...

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

My mother's parents immigrated from Italy over a century ago. He came as a young man and worked YEARS before he was able to go back and get his wife. NO Government help, no handouts, just hard work, and a LOT of discrimination. They made a good life here and ASIMILATED!

These are NOT 'refugees' coming from Syria, they are INVADERS! They have NO plans to asimilate, only desecrate and desrtoy.

• Like 1