Homeless Veteran beaten to death by inner city thugs

https://news.yahoo.com/video/homeless-veteran-beaten-teens-camera-135752726.html

...and here are two of the little darlings that did this.

80-undefined_1c894e4424836254118f86e35ae

They need to be found not guilty, released, then set upon and beaten to death with no witnesses, and one of these left on a body. Then maybe these animals will think twice before attacking a veteran.

80-_35_24c1a610708e1d90fbd8db009c78a67a8

(Vietnam Death Card...used to instill fear in the enemy.)

• Like 2

This answers the recently posed question here and elsewhere, should homeless have the Right to carry?

WTF is anyone thinking? YES!  Every citizen has the God given Right to defend one's self and others.

If this guy had a gun he could've and should've taught these animals a lesson in manners.

I will however say that I'm against those lawfully adjudicated mentally ill, those who're documented as addicted to drugs and alcohol & violent felons having their 2A Rights restored.

Though non-violent felons should have all Rights restored after completing their sentences.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 5

1st of all, I agree all citizens have the right to carry. 2nd, what bothers me the most is the term "homeless veteran". Why the hell does this term even exist while our sorry-assed government coddles illegal immigrants with housing, jobs, welfare, food stamps, WIC et al. Even worse, it intends to bring  10k "refugees" from parts of the world that hate us beyond tolerance and PROVIDE them with homes, jobs, and the same assortment of benefits, all the while ignoring our veterans, defrauding the promised health care to them, and cutting the pay and benefits of our current members of the military. Its past the time to throw the bums out.

These criminals deserve the very worst the legal system can deliver. They are too stupid to understand the man they killed, offered his life at 1 point in order for them to live free. I fear for the lives of my grandchildren and great-grandchildren. They may never know what has been lost.

• Like 9

1st of all, I agree all citizens have the right to carry. 2nd, what bothers me the most is the term "homeless veteran". Why the hell does this term even exist while our sorry-assed government coddles illegal immigrants with housing, jobs, welfare, food stamps, WIC et al. Even worse, it intends to bring  10k "refugees" from parts of the world that hate us beyond tolerance and PROVIDE them with homes, jobs, and the same assortment of benefits, all the while ignoring our veterans, defrauding the promised health care to them, and cutting the pay and benefits of our current members of the military. Its past the time to throw the bums out.

These criminals deserve the very worst the legal system can deliver. They are too stupid to understand the man they killed, offered his life at 1 point in order for them to live free. I fear for the lives of my grandchildren and great-grandchildren. They may never know what has been lost.

Well put.

We promised to take care of our veterans, and instead ignore them while others, completely undeserving, reap the benefits of the Freedom we, as veterans provided for them. That veteran's life was worth more than all their lives combined. Those lives should be forfeit.

They are parasites.

• Like 6

Easy fix to all the issues this country suffers from.

1 Clean up all the voter fraud

2 only people who actually PAY into taxes vote

3 no person receiving ANY subsidy or social benefits may vote

4 voting age to 21

this would stop all freebie seeking voting blocks

That would free up enough resources  to deal with a myriad of problems

• Like 4

4 voting age to 21

Agreed, but voting age to 25, after the brain is fully mature.

• Like 3

4 voting age to 21

Agreed, but voting age to 25, after the brain is fully mature

25 may not be enough for that

• Like 1

We have no business taking in ANY asylum seekers, refugees etc., until we have taken care of our own. That this American vet died as he did at the hands of vicious racist thugs, without so much as a ripple through the mainstream media, sickens me.

Words are insufficient to describe the revulsion and outrage at such a wanton and despicable act.  

• Like 8

I can't believe nobody tried to help the poor gentleman. I'm wondering if a person(s) would be covered under something like a good samaritan law in this scenario if they shot those savages? (I counted 7 of them) This particular case was in Chitcago, so of course they probably don't have one. Plus,everyone is unarmed anyway,except the criminals.  

I can't believe nobody tried to help the poor gentleman. I'm wondering if a person(s) would be covered under something like a good samaritan law in this scenario if they shot those savages? (I counted 7 of them)

In most instances of legal carry, deadly force may be used to protect your own or someone else from serious injury or death, rape or kidnapping.

In this case it would be wholly justified in most locales with some sort of stand your ground law.  In locales without a SYG law, since the person being attacked is unable to retreat you'd be justified in defense of his health/life.

But know also that you must be 100% sure who the original aggressor was, if the man had attacked one of the women and they were retaliating, you'd be screwed once the video was seen by LE.

Also as in any SD shooting be ready to go to jail until everything is ironed out, stay calm and go with it, contact and retain a lawyer.

Hope like hell you're not in jail long enough for the shooting to hit the news or you will be targeted in jail.

And in today's racial/political climate you can be sure that you're going to be vilified and your life will become hell for awhile.

You may have to move once the Liberal Propaganda Machine gets your address out.

• Like 1

We have no business taking in ANY asylum seekers, refugees etc., until we have taken care of our own. That this American vet died as he did at the hands of vicious racist thugs, without so much as a ripple through the mainstream media, sickens me.

Words are insufficient to describe the revulsion and outrage at such a wanton and despicable act.  

Can't say it any better then you did.  However, every one of those oxygen thieves should be put down.  HARD.  AND let their 'parents' watch while doing so. 

This answers the recently posed question here and elsewhere, should homeless have the Right to carry?

Yes, anybody reguardless of citizenship, race, status, etc... should be able to carry a firearm for their own protection. It's an inherent right. As long as you are legally on American soil, you have a right to defend you and yours.

• Like 4

'I will however say that I'm against those lawfully adjudicated mentally ill, those who're documented as addicted to drugs and alcohol & violent felons having their 2A Rights restored.

Though non-violent felons should have all Rights restored after completing their sentences.'

Not going to go on a soap box here.  But,I was treated for Alcoholism in the Marines, and still promoted to MSgt. and retired.  HOWEVER, my record book DOES reflect that I have a documented Alcohol problem.

Does this exclude me to carry?

I know the answer to my questions, but, this area needs to be addressed very carefully.

Same with my best friend.  His PTSD was railing 3-5 different women a week or so.  Sounds great...its not.  He was in reality trying to kill himself.  He's good now, but he was documented as well. 

• Like 1

We keep referring to these perpetrators as animals and I don't think that's fair to the animal kingdom.

Animals don't kill for no reason.

We need to find a better term.

Sub-human comes to mind.

Unter mensch in German.

We keep referring to these perpetrators as animals and I don't think that's fair to the animal kingdom.

Sub-human comes to mind.

Unter mensch in German.
Yeah, I know, that came to mind and the historical context came to mind also.

But I would consider the kid in SC who shot up the prayer group the same way. as well as the asshole who recently

Shot up the the Planned Parenthood.

Murder is not he way to resolve differences regardless of the race.

Any one who kills another human being for any reason other than defending their own life or the life of others is exibiting sub-human behavior.

I guess I just have a tremendous respect for critters and don't want to see them associated with the heartless cruelty exihibited by these individuals.

• Like 2

Dave, what if I shoot a rapist or a pedo during or after the act or an unarmed shitbag robbing my house at 2am, would I be exhibiting sub-human behavior?  In neither of those scenarios I'm not defending life or limb, but I'm fully justified.

And there are plenty more instances where we should be legally allowed to kill sub-human scumbags.

• Like 2

I hear you Chile and I understand where you are coming from.

However, If said scumbag can be stopped without taking their lives that should be the first and optimum solution to the threat.

I guess my thinking all comes down to the "animal" reference.

Animals just don't display these traits. Only humans kill for no reason.

• Like 1

If scumbag oxygen thief is or was raping my kid, WILL DIE!

Why?

Because my kid should not have to live in fear of said shitbag returning.

Break into my house. I will defend my family. If their clock gets punched in the process of invading my castle so be it.

• Like 2

Sub-human comes to mind.

That's not entirely true, CATS kill / maim just for the hell of it. Which is one reason why shooting......Well, never mind......

-Guido in TX

• Like 3

Sub-human comes to mind.

That's not entirely true, CATS kill / maim just for the hell of it. Which is one reason why shooting......Well, never mind......

-Guido in TX

If a cat kills or maims and does not consume the prey it is because of the instinctual need to hunt.

The only reason it does not eat what it kills is because it is probably well fed and is simply hunting for practice.

I stand by my statement that only humans kill for no reason.

Okay, how about this then? :unsure:

There was another case that was talked about in a Psychology class I took  once where a group chimps killed a monkey by dropping it out of a tree into a lake where it then drowned.  Sounds kind of like a senseless and cruel action to me too. :ded:

Heh, I can almost swear I see Aleathea and Shareena in that group of chimps I posted. :lol:;)

Okay, how about this then? :unsure:

There was another case that was talked about in a Psychology class I took  once where a group chimps killed a monkey by dropping it out of a tree into a lake where it then drowned.  Sounds kind of like a senseless and cruel action to me too. :ded:

Heh, I can almost swear I see Aleathea and Shareena in that group of chimps I posted. :lol:;)

Aren't we just chimps anyways?