• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oblowme's "view" on Islamic terrorism.

The left is as mindlessly fanatical and as radical as the islamists   The gun control lie is a tenet of the leftist religion.  To the true believer every occurrence is proof of their belief.   The

Just some poor misunderstood people of color, down trodden by the white privilege of their oppressors. Driven to this act by micro aggression's, triggers and above all....global warming!!!!     If

Posted Images

Boy, it sure is a good thing OBlameO interrupted prime-time TV just so he could say absolutely nothing new.

:rolleyes:

Quite probably the most overhyped lackluster speach of all time.

He'll probably get some kind of affirmative action award for it.

• Like 1

Looks like "Mama" might have help facilitate the attack.  Now she is under investigation.  And then there is dear old dad who told his son not to act as Israel would be gone within two years.  Yes sir, the religion of love and peace.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/07/atty-gen-fbi-investigating-syed-farooks-mother/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

• Like 3

I'll just leave this here, I seen this posted in another forum and then removed for *some* reason

Ralph Peters Calls Obama a ‘Total Pussy’ on Live Television

Ralph was "suspended" from Fox for saying it too.  It appears Roger Ailes has "retired" and his two liberal sons are now running the show.  We will see what happens from here in terms of being PC and a more liberal slant.  That would be a bad business decision given all the liberal media now in existence.

I thought he was suspended for using a "bad word" like a 1st grader would be from primary school if they'd said "pussy" not talking about a cat because all the "family values" bullshit. My dad is a big Fox News watcher and he takes to "adult language" the way Jews take to shellfish so I think its more a "you're getting your mouth washed out with soap young man!" thing.

• Like 2

I'll just leave this here, I seen this posted in another forum and then removed for *some* reason

Ralph was "suspended" from Fox for saying it too.  It appears Roger Ailes has "retired" and his two liberal sons are now running the show.  We will see what happens from here in terms of being PC and a more liberal slant.  That would be a bad business decision given all the liberal media now in existence.

I have to admit I don’t know anything about Roger Ailes, his kids or the Fox hierarchy. I thought Rupert Murdoch was the guy. I hope the Ailes boys don’t change over there, we don’t need another msnbc or cnn.   

Anyway so much for free speech and I figured that would happen. You probably saw the Stacey Dash deal too (another Fox contributor) when she said the president didn't "give a shit  about terrorism” and also got suspended.

I have to admit I don’t know anything about Roger Ailes, his kids or the Fox hierarchy. I thought Rupert Murdoch was the guy. I hope the Ailes boys don’t change over there, we don’t need another msnbc or cnn.   

Anyway so much for free speech and I figured that would happen. You probably saw the Stacey Dash deal too (another Fox contributor) when she said the president didn't "give a shit  about terrorism” and also got suspended.

Roger was CEO reporting to Chairman Murdoch.  Supposedly he still is but his two sons are heading the Fox news network.  Time will flush out the reality of the situation regardless of who is in charge of what.

I always thought FOX News was Pseudo-Conservative and wishy-washy.

They were never a concrete opposite of MSNBC, etc.

The deck is stacked against the values that this nation was founded on.

It's so frustrating.

We were respected. We were feared, as a nation. All undone in 7 years.

Russia will push into Syria and then into North Africa.

Edited by Sim_Player