NBC news reported this morning on the shootings with the 40% fallacy again, only with a twist. Obama said in January of '13,  But it’s hard to enforce that law when as many as 40 percent of all gun purchases are conducted without a background check.  That’s not safe.  That's not smart.  It’s not fair to responsible gun buyers or sellers. . . . NBC said, 40% of firearms sales were conducted through UNLICENCED DEALERS. How in hell does that make sense. Anything for sparking hysteria and Joe Average won't check. Sometimes I think journalists should pass a background check before being able to report. Whoops, that would infringe their 1st amendment rights, right? Never mind, let's blame the guns. Venting over, sigh. Oh yeah, they did confirm only two shooters, I wonder if they got that right. Could be two or more got  away.

Edited by sobrenegade
  • Like 1
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oblowme's "view" on Islamic terrorism.

The left is as mindlessly fanatical and as radical as the islamists   The gun control lie is a tenet of the leftist religion.  To the true believer every occurrence is proof of their belief.   The

Just some poor misunderstood people of color, down trodden by the white privilege of their oppressors. Driven to this act by micro aggression's, triggers and above all....global warming!!!!     If

Posted Images

Now it was an Arab who travelled to Saudi Arabia last year and came back with a wife, and the two of them appear to be the only shooters.

Both killed by police, so we'll probably never know why they did it.

No word yet on how they got the guns and equipment they used.

The spin machine is on heavy duty this morning.  CNN trying like hell to turn this into a workplace violence/guns are bad/the shooters were victims type of story.  Fox calling it terrorism very cautiously.  I don't know why they can't report on the facts and leave their stupid opinions out of the equation.

A husband and wife who recently returned from Saudia Arabia just happened to leave a trail of pipe bombs on their mission to a mass killing spree and attempted escape.  But this was not a terror attack.  Right....rolleyes.gif

• Like 3

Just some poor misunderstood people of color, down trodden by the white privilege of their oppressors.

Driven to this act by micro aggression's, triggers and above all....global warming!!!!

If they had only had a (safe space) and a foot wash this all could have been avoided.

PS I am pretty sure the lack of a transsexual bathroom could have also been a factor.

• Like 6

The left is as mindlessly fanatical and as radical as the islamists

The gun control lie is a tenet of the leftist religion.  To the true believer every occurrence is proof of their belief.

The gun control sermons are all pre-written, waiting for a juicy mass shooting to hit the send button.

"If we had reasonable gun control like they do in France this would never happen!"

It doesn't matter how many times a liberal idea is proven wrong, they just double down and say it didn't work because they didn't do it ENOUGH. 

And of course refusal to see or acknowledge any link between islam and terror, while blaming every shooting on the gun, all gun owners, the Tea Party, talk radio, Christians, and white people in general.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

NBC news reported this morning on the shootings with the 40% fallacy again, only with a twist. Obama said in January of '13,  But it’s hard to enforce that law when as many as 40 percent of all gun purchases are conducted without a background check.  That’s not safe.  That's not smart.  It’s not fair to responsible gun buyers or sellers. . . . NBC said, 40% of firearms sales were conducted through UNLICENCED DEALERS. How in hell does that make sense. Anything for sparking hysteria and Joe Average won't check. Sometimes I think journalists should pass a background check before being able to report. Whoops, that would infringe their 1st amendment rights, right? Never mind, let's blame the guns. Venting over, sigh. Oh yeah, they did confirm only two shooters, I wonder if they got that right. Could be two or more got  away.

But in California it is illegal to transfer firearms without using a FFL.. So what does have to do with anything this time.

You know the libs were REALLY praying that they would turn out to be Tea Party Christians.

I guess because the shooters didn't scream, "Allah's Snackbar" it wasn't terrorism.

it doesn't matter if they preach from the Koran, much less yell "Aloha Snackbar", everyone in the government and media is under orders to never call it what it is, or mention the same breath.
  • Like 2

The Go-Pros are really the part that makes it fairly obvious this wasn't a guy going postal. Aside from the guy who shot up the newsroom he worked at most disgruntled workplace shooters aren't planning to put their killing sprees on Worldstar afterwords. 

Its also amusing that now bug-out bags are a solely military concept. 

• Like 1

You know the libs were REALLY praying that they would turn out to be Tea Party Christians.

I guess because the shooters didn't scream, "Allah's Snackbar" it wasn't terrorism.

it doesn't matter if they preach from the Koran, much less yell "Aloha Snackbar", everyone in the government and media is under orders to never call it what it is, or mention the same breath.

To your point:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/03/president-obama-california-attack-dont-know-workplace-violence/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/cair-leader-of-southern-california-on-san-bernardino-massacre-it-may-be-work-related-or-mental-illness-video/

• Like 1

I was going with the most extreme justification I could think of to still call it workplace violence: doomsday prepper loses their shit. After watching the various varieties of cellar dwellers and their distinct thoughts on how the world will end and what they'll need I could see one such person stocking up on IED supplies.

I don't personally think that was the case but the repeated assertion that bug-out bags are only something a terrorist planning to terrorize might have it got me thinking what if someone decided to cause doomsday instead of preparing for it to happen. The only thing I can think of that isn't also useful if you believe that any second the Illuminati are going to cause the Dollar to be devalued to zero by manipulating pork futures would be the Go-Pros. 

This one actually has me a little shaken. Not because I really care about how the left thinks about guns and the NRA and all that crap, but based off the multitude of death threats made by liberals towards gun owners that I have read not just on Facebook but in many articles comment sections. Keep your eyes open gentleman. I fear we're not far from the next loony lib going renegade to prove the danger, specifically towards gun owners

• Like 1

Hey OBozo... 2 dozen plus counts of Murder, Attempted Murder, etc, etc, resulting in multiple life sentences and/or Death Penalty aren't enough laws to dissuade these people from doing what they did... How many more Gorram laws do you think will actually work?!

Listening to the media is a true exercise in patience.  These guys are complete and total idiots.  The effort to spin the whole disgruntled dude at a party bullshit is almost as believable as the "it was a video" excuse from a few years ago.   My only relief is hearing so many different police chiefs from around the country calling it terrorism even if the feds won't do it.

I expected no less so I did a 24hr media blackout. Saudi funded terrorism. WW3 by Christmas, pentagon says women can do any combat role, draft to follow. Daughters die for corporate contracts. Merry fucking Christmas.

This one actually has me a little shaken. Not because I really care about how the left thinks about guns and the NRA and all that crap, but based off the multitude of death threats made by liberals towards gun owners that I have read not just on Facebook but in many articles comment sections. Keep your eyes open gentleman. I fear we're not far from the next loony lib going renegade to prove the danger, specifically towards gun owners

I'm not very worried, if they bring a stone to a gunfight.

Besides, how would they know who to attack?

I don't advertise that I carry a .45 or have an NRA membership.

I know who have the Obama Stickers on their cars!

These are the self-labeled unarmed victims. Try to stay away from these people.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

I can't believe the stupidity on CNN.  They just interviewed an "expert" who thinks they destroyed their phones and removed their hard drive because there might have been something embarrassing on those devices so they got rid of them.  Seriously.......?  Someone please send that guy a turd and a tin of shoe polish with a note explaining what's what.  Some other "expert" thinks this is a "blended" incident.  That a workplace disagreement caused him to commit a violent act that only looks like terrorism.  Really?  So the pipe bombs are normal?  The RC car rigged with explosives are normal?  The destruction of communications devices is normal?  Killing people is normal?  WTF planet do liberals and their "experts" come from?