California has some of the toughest and most sensible gun laws in the US to eliminate all possibility of mass shootings and heinous gun crimes. This never happened. It was staged.

That's another thing.  Some commie Kalifornia politician they interviewed already said that even though they have tough gun laws there, that people can drive across state lines and that's why we need tougher national laws.  Total bullshit denial.  I wonder how these people can even sleep at night knowing that they are complete and total sellouts to the American way of life and dream.

• Like 2
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oblowme's "view" on Islamic terrorism.

The left is as mindlessly fanatical and as radical as the islamists   The gun control lie is a tenet of the leftist religion.  To the true believer every occurrence is proof of their belief.   The

Just some poor misunderstood people of color, down trodden by the white privilege of their oppressors. Driven to this act by micro aggression's, triggers and above all....global warming!!!!     If

Posted Images

I can't help but wonder about the degree of economic impact it would make if all firearm owners (legitimate) and firearms industry professionals simply left the state and never came back. A drastic statement needs to be made there or the tide will never turn. With as many people out there who drink the coolaid it will never happen at the ballot box.

If things turn to shit here in FL, I will likely move to Montana or Utah.

• Like 1

I already saw a post on tumblr where they were saying that this was "two privileged, formerly responsible gun owning poster boy, white guys". I didn't even know where to start with that.  

Hello

To add insult to injury states like Kalifornia are hell-bent on inflicting the utmost legislative damage possible on the rest of us while they themselves function in an economic bankruptcy.

So, we economically robust states are forced to subsidize those libtards, climatards, or what have you, while they are so far in the red they literally can't even feed themselves.

Secession anybody?

Just a thought......

-Guido in TX

• Like 2

Finally, not work place violence... FBI director grew some balls to announce "terrorist attack", WOW, please make a statement

OUR FEARLESS LEADER, maybe ask the " terrorist " family criminal attorney to hold a second news conference to explain to us the problems with Christians causing issues with Muslims. Shame on all non-muslim with the politically incorrect retoric positions..

• Like 1

I'm sure somehow this administration will find a way to blame Americans for the terrorist attack that they think is workplace violence and fueled by guns from neighboring states that could have been prevented by common sense action on climate change. I'm sure later this week they will apologize to the world.

• Like 2

That's another thing.  Some commie Kalifornia politician they interviewed already said that even though they have tough gun laws there, that people can drive across state lines and that's why we need tougher national laws.

As I said above, whenever their policies fail they just double down.  Totalitarian laws in a state don't work?  Need totalitarian national laws.  But when totalitarian national laws fail (such as in France)?  Need totalitarian global laws.  Oh but those that believe that are conspiracy nuts.

There are basically four groups of armed people:  Governments, terrorists, criminals, citizens.  And which of those groups is the one that doesn't murder?  And which of those groups is the only one that is disarmed by gun bans?

• Like 3

Hello

To add insult to injury states like Kalifornia are hell-bent on inflicting the utmost legislative damage possible on the rest of us while they themselves function in an economic bankruptcy.

So, we economically robust states are forced to subsidize those libtards, climatards, or what have you, while they are so far in the red they literally can't even feed themselves.

Secession anybody?

Just a thought......

-Guido in TX

As a 'born again' Texan I will vote for that! I breath the free air here in Texas, and would rather die than to live in a shit hole like Maryland EVER again!

I hope the weapons were purchased in Kali, the media would look really stupid after attacking neighboring states gun laws.

I think they were purchased in Commiefornia, but as one newscaster explained the "assault rifles were illegally modified to make them more powerful."

Too bad he can't be modified to make him more intelligent.

• Like 2

I think they were purchased in Commiefornia, but as one newscaster explained the "assault rifles were illegally modified to make them more powerful."

Think the modifications were pistol grip and 30rd mags? 

Only "slightly modified combat rifles" here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/04/when-you-read-last-paragraphs-of-ny-times-editorial-youll-understand-why-gun-owners-are-infuriated/

Edited by NM_0
  • Like 1

Why the fuck did the landlord let the media in the apartment for, to destroy or taint the scene! Why did FBI allow it, Obama tell them to? Smells like bullshit to me.

Very much agree.

• Like 1

Really bs with lett in ng the media in the apartment. One of the reporters freaked out because he found pellets and a bottle of rem oil. He was literally freaking out on air. All I could think of was "pussy".

I assume his head would explode if he saw inside any of our safes.

The left has done a truly amazing job of programming the sheep to fear inanimate objects.  And the same ones who shit themselves at the sight of a firearm refuse to see the face of evil in radical islam.

• Like 2

After the investigation is completed by the lead law enforcement officials (FBI JTTF) the property must be turned-over to the owner of the property. The owner choose to open his property to the media. He has the legal right let the gauckers into his property, just as all of us who own property.

The garage discribed as the "IED factory" is still a crime scene and not available to the owner at this point in time.

• Like 1

I hope the weapons were purchased in Kali, the media would look really stupid after attacking neighboring states gun laws.

Too bad he can't be modified to make him more intelligent.

Well guys and gals, we have it all wrong on the origin of said "assault rifles". This is from an AP report on California's strict gun measures,

"Gun laws vary dramatically state-to-state, even city-to-city. The patchwork of regulations means it's often easy for determined gunmen to acquire weapons by skirting laws in their home state, they say. Untraceable weapons can be built from scratch using parts bought online."

They were probably homemade "zip guns", hence untraceable. I shake my head reading some of the crap they put out.

• Like 1

The Prez will address the nation tomorrow night. Get ready, bet he tries some executive order bullshit that directly impacts legal gun owners.

Hmm, Pres. 0 addressing the nation on a Saturday night, when most people have better things to do. Not suspicious at all.

I saw that mentioned yesterday as well. I guess with this and the recent NY Times article the full court Anit-2A press is now on. I'm assuming he’ll preempt the Sunday Night football game because he’ll already have a captured audience. Never underestimate the power of idiots in large numbers.

it will be interesting to see if if he continues to avoid terms like Islamic terrorists and how much time he actually devotes to terrorism here on US soil vs. his personal Anti-2 agenda.  Then perhaps after the speech Bob Costa and his cronies at msnbc will provide even more Anit-2 propaganda....

Edited by Another-Saiga-Fan

Hmm, Pres. 0 addressing the nation on a Saturday night

Sunday night at 8pm/Eastern

Hmmmm, that's a tough one. Rangers play at 6pm, Barry at 7pm Central. Rangers will be into the 2nd period at least, Barry will be pushing more gun control, period. I'll take the hockey, period.