What houses?

grimace.gif

Ain't no houses back there.

Might need to get your script checked secret_smile.gif

I think Chile hit it on the nose, what appears to be a large structure on the right might be water (lake) or just a open area... 

Looked like a building to me....

Still hats off....

Damn fine shooting!! You related to Miculek?!? Lol

HA HA , Thanks, No we are not. We do however shoot against him quite often at matches. I have beat him a number of times on individual stages - he beats me pretty soundly overall. 

my son is right on his heels, finishing right behind Jerry in every match this year.

Jerry is sooooo consistent, one mistake(or several in my caserolleyes.gif ) is all it takes for him to beat you.

Edited by toothandnail
  • Like 2

Those targets are sick..someone involved in the design obviously has a love for physics. Regardless of where they finished in competition, whoever was shooting those targets, whether it be you or your son, would finish in the 99th percentile of pistol shooters or spent a lot of time practicing on those targets. Either way.. Great shooting and I can't wait to incorporate similar rigs in my practice. Thank you!