BadGuy starts shooting into a crowd. ~ cab driver starts shooting into bad guy. Badguy stops shooting crowd. No other meaningful info. If you have more info, put it here, please.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/20/concealed-permit-holder-stops-attempted-mass-shooting-in-chicago/

Sound of crickets....the left does not want to hear this, it wrecks their narrative.

Doug

Yep, the media and the Bloomberg crowd always say that it's "fantasy" to think a concealed carry holder could actually ever stop a crime.

Then they flat out ignore the many stories that prove them wrong.

What it comes down to is they don't care if they are wrong and illogical in their views.

And it's not even that they hate guns. They want the government to have guns, they just don't want you to have guns.

They want the government to use their guns to take away guns from citizens.

The left think they are special and they know better about everything. And they are willing to cheat, lie, and use force  to get their way.

They are evil and truly dangerous.

• Like 2

I couldn't find the thread on this form before but it was an Uber driver who was the hero.

Uber's response in all the wisdoms they could muster was to ban all drivers and passengers from CC' ing whilst Uber-shleping.

Pure genius.

• Like 4

I couldn't find the thread on this form before but it was an Uber driver who was the hero.

Uber's response in all the wisdoms they could muster was to ban all drivers and passengers from CC' ing whilst Uber-shleping.

Pure genius.

Beat me to it. I work in Chicago and remember reading about this in the paper. Idiocy.

• Like 1