In my mind that's either a very strong case of proof of the Almighty (absolute control over situation, kinda like how suicides fail, I mean come on, you don't have control over your own life?!) or they are just the shittiest guns on the planet?! I.e. Kinda like parts kits over here, they were cast off guns that really have no value? I mean AK's have the aura of never jamming, yet the idiot in Paris had jams, the idiot on train in Europe jammed, I think the CA people's stuff jammed too no?

Long story long, I wanna hear your opinions on the sitch...

From what I could tell from the Paris cafe the gun didn't jam, he ran dry.

Many of those idiots don't know how to clear a stoppage, so they need to switch guns, or they are out of the fight.

IIRC, Phillips gave up on his AK during the North Hollywood shootout just due to a stovepipe and died shorty after transitioning to his handgun. 

• Like 2

From what I could tell from the Paris cafe the gun didn't jam, he ran dry.

Many of those idiots don't know how to clear a stoppage, so they need to switch guns, or they are out of the fight.

I thought the very same thing. My wife is getting a brand new G43 for Christmas as her CCW, because I never want to see her running into a cafe cowering just waiting to be shot. If either of those women in the video were carrying, that POS would have been dead on the spot at the moment his weapon either jammed or ran dry. I wonder how many additional lives would have been saved if he was dropped at that moment.

• Like 3

Extreme beleif in the dogma of hate does not bring with it the cool headed and logical solution to ANY problem.

They most likely have poor weapons training at best!

Weapons are merely secondary to their purposes, and as sutch only minimal training in their maintenance and use is expected of them.

Aren't most of the mass murderers liberal registered democrats? That would explain the weapons malfunctions, psych meds and crazy. They never had weapons training, hunting, target shooting and maintenance growing up. They all use new mall ninja gear issued to them by their handler that never gets proven. Tinfoil on!

• Like 2

Its about time for some wrath

BH

I can't remember who said it but the phrase "All skill is for naught when an Angel pisses in your flintlock" suits.

Let's hear it for the Angels screwing up the enemy's efforts!

Prussian proverb. Pissed down your touch hole. That's a good one. Thanks for your service.

Extreme beleif in the dogma of hate does not bring with it the cool headed and logical solution to ANY problem.

Weapons are merely secondary to their purposes, and as sutch only minimal training in their maintenance and use is expected of them.

With all due respect.

Underestimating an enemy is the best way to lose the fight.

BH

Edited by BlackHeart762

With all due respect.

BH

Infinite wisdom.

Its about time for some wrath

BH

Problem with that is, there is a very good chance that your recruiter's boss will send you to fight on the wrong side.

• Like 2

The Paris and train jams don't surprise me if the guns were messed with. The AR's have a history of jamming, so no big deal. The fact that those idiots were unable to clear the jams quickly is a sign of inexperience with the platform or that specific particular firearm at that moment. Either way, sometimes things just break or God says "today is not your day".

The Paris and train jams don't surprise me if the guns were messed with. The AR's have a history of jamming, so no big deal. The fact that those idiots were unable to clear the jams quickly is a sign of inexperience with the platform or that specific particular firearm at that moment. Either way, sometimes things just break or God says "today is not your day".

If your AR jams, it's not the gun 98%+ of the time.

I've shot 4-6K rounds per year for the past several years in competition, don't remember ever having a jam.

If your AR jams, it's not the gun 98%+ of the time.

I've shot 4-6K rounds per year for the past several years in competition, don't remember ever having a jam.

That's right.  Usually it's the mags, or a failure to maintain the firearm properly.  

I think the theater shooter had a shit quality drum that failed, if I remember correctly?

Heaven help us if these killers ever get lucky

Believe it was a beta that couldn't run without a stovepipe. Damage was also from the shotgun but the media didn't want to stress that. Didn't fit the agenda. Joe Biden and all

I think the bigger "miracle" is that the most wanted man in Europe escaped a country that locked down it's borders, then he fled to a city in another country that also got locked down all while every security force probably on earth was chasing him. Then he vanishes into thin air. Mathematically I think that trumps a gun jamming

With all due respect.

BH

Know your enemy, so you know when and where to KILL him. Know his weaknesses, know his strengths. Hit him where he is weak. decieve him where he is strong.

I think the bigger "miracle" is that the most wanted man in Europe escaped a country that locked down it's borders, then he fled to a city in another country that also got locked down all while every security force probably on earth was chasing him. Then he vanishes into thin air. Mathematically I think that trumps a gun jamming

Almost as if the governments were actually helping him out each step of the way....

Edited by Remek