This on Atlantic Firearms:

Please Note :  Due to increased order volume due to the threat of New Gun Control we have seen a major increase in orders. Shipping times may be longer than normal .

Its like that everywhere Ky gun co. has had S&W MP SPORTS FOR 519.00 ALL YEAR LONG , ON BLACK FRIDAY THEY PUT THEM ON SALE FOR 509.00. [ Sorry I didn't know I was hollering ] Then this week they are 609.00 WTF ? I JUST WATCHED A USED Taurus PT GEN 2 MILLENIUM SELL AT BUD'S FOR 259.00 ON E GUNNER AND KY. GUN CO. HAD THEM FOR 239.00 ALL YEAR WITH A 50.00 REBATE . THESE DUMBASSES ARE PAYING MORE FOR USED GUNS THAN NEW ONES

MOMMA ALWAYS SAID STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES !

I admit I have made a stupid purchase as I paid 378.00 for a Mossberg 510 Super Bantam camo in 410 gauge, but that's what Santa is bringing my 9 year old . He saw it at the gun store with me and fell in love with it

• Like 1

We have had our busiest December since 2013. I would bet that 95%+ of the people that have made purchases in our retail store this December are first time gun buyers. Many of them have been brought in by existing customers. I don't think it is panic buying like 2013, but buying to protect themselves. 

• Like 3

Just saw a story that there were over 185,000 background checks on black Friday.  I don't know if that's a panic but it's a damn big number.  And some of those would have been multiple firearms so over 200,000 firearms in a day.  Mind.  Blown.

Just saw a story that there were over 185,000 background checks on black Friday.  I don't know if that's a panic but it's a damn big number.  And some of those would have been multiple firearms so over 200,000 firearms in a day.  Mind.  Blown.

That must be the reason there are not any really good deals on firearms or ammo , because of the rush.

Just saw a story that there were over 185,000 background checks on black Friday. I don't know if that's a panic but it's a damn big number. And some of those would have been multiple firearms so over 200,000 firearms in a day. Mind. Blown.

Many are waking up. This is good!

Our country was founded on basic Christian Values, no matter what "his name shall not be said", says.

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • 1 month later...

And another record month in Jan.  Panic?  I don't think so.  I believe that Americans are simply embracing the right and the obligation to be armed. 

The left must be losing their minds.  They were so sure they were winning the argument.  They give us 24-7 coverage of mass shootings.  They brainwash our children.  They pack the courts with anti-freedom gun grabbers.

And still Americans buy more guns than ever before.

I feel all warm and fuzzy.  :)

• Like 4

I haven't been into guns very long, but since '06. It's been ten years. 

I remember when Obama was going to take office. The mass hysteria. Shitty Mosins for $250 at the gun show. Gun dealers laughing at me for trying to buy more than 2 20-rd boxes of 30-30 ammo. 22lr being a figment of my imagination. People burying gold and guns and telling me there would be nothing left of America. That was it. Put on my red star and go kiss a picture of Lenin. People buying anything and everything at ridiculous markup.

And you know what, it's been 8 years since that. And for the most part, everything is fine. Sure there's a little trouble here and there, the 2A has been under attack since day one. But I've still got a bunch that'd make a Brady Bunch stooge shit himself. 

In sales, one of the best ways to sell something is to create urgency. Door busters. Coupons. Early/Late openings. Midnight release. Supplies Limited. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get em' while they're hot. Act now! 

You'd be a fool to think the 2A isn't under constant attack from anti-gun politicians. But you'd be equally foolish for not realizing that the Gun Industry loves to play up every little proposed bill in a committee that will never pass, just to drum up sales. And few things sell better than fear in America. 

I'm not afraid. I have what I need to protect my home and family. I do not buy into the paranoia, the panic buying, the lining of fear-peddlers pockets with my hard earned money. And I hope you do the same. 

Talk about what we should have learned over the last decade.

I am not buying the prime purpose of these acts by government woks was to disarm us directly.

It was always fairly certain that could not happen anytime soon.

No one is this incompetent, there is a planned malice here to instill as much chaos, division, and mistrust as possible and avoid decorating lamp posts themselves.

I reason they have so far been very successful on that goal.

So why would it be so important for someone do that?

Depends on which pocket is being filled is my guess. The greedy and foolish will always sell the rope by which they are later hung as the old commies used to say.

• Like 2