Personally I think the shirt is kinda awesome with no context. Like there's just a guy with a look on his face like he just saw his grandparents screwing with "PUSSY" in giant letters over his head. That's got an awesome air to it too.

Of course in context its pretty great as well.

• Like 2

^ JDeko, I think it will be even funnier in 5 years after all this is long forgotten, explaining the whole deal to some random person asking about the crusty angry old guy and why it says "PUSSY!"..

for context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARkeDYFtDMk

• Like 3

Luv the shirt! ...Would luv it even more had it said, "Total PUSSY!" (which in my opinion makes for a better quote and is more accurate)... and for the life of me I can't figure out why so many refer to Ralph Peters as "COL" (e.g., Colonel) when in fact he retired in the rank of Lieutenant Colonel (e.g., LTC). dry.png  Believe it or not, there is a huge fuck'n difference between a Lieutenant Colonel and a 'full bird' Colonel for the U.S. Army Officer Corps. tongue.png