On the Vinson where I was a plank owning photo mate when we were commissioned, we had hoped that Reagan would attend. He didn't. We had the wife of Carl Vinson and Sec of defense, Macnemara (sp?)

Edited by tatonic
  • Like 1

I get frustrated and then I laugh at the attempts of Man to govern himself.

I have faith, in God, that all this shit Obama's thowing at us is for a reason.

I just hope that nukes aren't part of God's plan.

Edited by Sim_Player

If the Republicans hinder a possible Trump nomination i will vote independent forever more. Not that I would vote for a demrat.

If the Republicans hinder Trump's nomination, it will be because more registered Republican primary voters turned out at the polls for someone else, not a party wide conspiracy. Trump is not my choice, but I understand his appeal. One thing for sure, he is no Reagan. Reagan was humble but had an undeniable strength about him. I would just as assume dig up his bones and put him back in the Whitehouse.

Either way, I will vote for Trump if he wins the nomination, even though I am voting Cruz hands down in the primaries. If he runs as an independent, I will not vote for him because that is a guarantee for a minimum of four years of a Clinton administration....and after the last eight...that will be the end of this country. We are on a razor's edge folks. The next 12 months will decide the fate of this great nation.

• Like 3

Reagan gave us the Hughes Amendment. Trump could do much worse. 

One of the best presidents of our time was a great entertainer. Watching Death Valley Days now. Reagan is a regular. God Bless the USA.
Reagan was my CIC.

• Like 1

Reagan gave us the Hughes Amendment. Trump could do much worse. 

One of the best presidents of our time was a great entertainer. Watching Death Valley Days now. Reagan is a regular. God Bless the USA.

Reagan was my CIC.

True. It is the only thing I still hold against him, but people who blame him for the loss of automatic weapons also have to realize both houses of Congress would have overturned the veto. The vote was that one sided. Still he should have vetoed on principle.

• Like 4

Trump - what a perfect name for what he is selling. The only candidate who is not "ONE OF THEM". THEM being Washington insiders, and career Politicians.

He is not any where NEAR my first choice, but just because he can play the 'Trump' card I believe he will win.

If the human waste we get for candidates is the BEST we can get, maybe we need to just draft people from the jury duty lists to fill the positions instead of whatever abortion that choses the candidates today!

hmmmmmm,,

On the day of McFarlane's resignation, Oliver North, a military aide to the United States National Security Council (NSC), proposed a new plan for selling arms to Iran, which included two major adjustments: instead of selling arms through Israel, the sale was to be direct, and a portion of the proceeds would go to Contras, or Nicaraguan paramilitary fighters waging guerrilla warfare against the democratically-elected Sandinista government, at a markup. North proposed a $15 million markup, while contracted arms broker Ghorbanifar added a 41% markup of his own.[37] Other members of the NSC were in favor of North's plan; with large support, Poindexter authorized it without notifying President Reagan, and it went into effect.[38] At first, the Iranians refused to buy the arms at the inflated price because of the excessive markup imposed by North and Ghorbanifar. They eventually relented, and in February 1986, 1,000 TOW missiles were shipped to the country.[38] From May to November 1986, there were additional shipments of miscellaneous weapons and parts.[38]

How soon we forget............ No wonder we are in the SHIT HOLE.....  Hey welcome to the USA, where people have no clue as to what treason is.........  Hail the militia, which will never exist...........  and most of you will be voting for Trump, what was the question put to him? "Will you raise the minimal wage after you are elected?" Answer, Oh HELL NO, even though we all know that the REAL minimal wage is actually $17 an hour, do the math... Of course he wont do the right thing he is for big business and he would hurt his rich friends...  He is promising change, remember the last guy who promised us the world, who was that I forget?

Stupid is what stupid does...........  

Vote for me for president:

1st Act when sworn in? look at the US Marshals and node my head, they will head to the US Supreme Court and arrest all of those COCK SUCKERS for treason.

2nd Arrest all living congressman/senaters/governors for the act of treason

3rd Arrest all judges that believe that judges discretion means that they can break the law (lots and lots of thoose)

4th End the war after 30 days in office and especially BRING BACK OUR MEN & WOMAN so that they can take care of their families...

5th Mantate that the US Militia Organize within 1, 2 year(s) max or loose your 2nd amendment right, I will NOT choose your General, I will make it your responsability to elect one... 

So if you really want freedom and justice for all, then I AM YOUR MAN. Put my name on that balot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My father served his country for 21 years then retired, he fought for his families rights.. Yet I had nothing but conspiracy to comit fraud against me, yeah freedom WHOS freedom? Because is sure is not mine...  You will be hearing about me in the news, and it is coming soon.... 

Edited by 308saiga

My reason for Trump support is Business Growth and Tax Relief. Terror and Immigration issues are way down on my list.

What???????shocked.gif  SUPPORT CHINA BUSINESS GROWTH? fixed it for you..   Tax relief FOR WHOM???????  sure in the hell is not for the people....  Immigration reform?????   You mean make legal SLAVES OUT OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!  

READ Above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want ALL illegals deported PERIOD!! and their poor little welfare sucking anchor babies as well.

Then create Work fare.....get the able bodied to do the jobs that supposedly  nobody will do, for an honest paycheck.

dont want to work?   dont get a check!

Couldn't have said it better.  Well done.

Reagan was my CIC.

He's not an entertainer or actor like Regan but Trump certainly is entertaining. I like that the RINO party is shitting a brick right now and scared of Trump winning the election. He is a businessman and will kill the days of high cotton on capitol hill. The leaches of society are afraid, very afraid of him. It's refreshing to see someone who isn't PC and doesn't need truck loads of money to brainwash people into buying the bullshit. He just shows up and throws it down honestly. He has better security than the once great Service that protected our presidents and will most certainly need it. Every commie in the world fears this man. I think instead of seeing who has the biggest dick, Trump would befriend Russia once again and work with them to protect our assets and the economy around the world. He's not perfect but he's not a politician so I will take it.

Vote Cruz, I am.

I thought about voting for him but then I looked into his past and his family. Hid dad fought with the Communist in Cuba and then desserted and met his wife who fought communism. He was groomed for politics since he was a kid and played dumb on the duall citizenship thing. Not that it really mattered since his papers were all American. The think that really struck me odd is that he does not use his real name, Rafael.

• Like 2

FUCK the ones that are here illegally!!!!

They have PROVEN they wont obey our laws!!

1, Put REAL teeth into law preventing the hiring of illegal aliens, hire one...go to prison pay an outrageous fine!!! 

2, do not recognize anchor babies as citizens....it is a perversion of the constitution to claim citizenship as it is!

3, prevent illegals from taking advantage of our social systems,  and that includes the tens of thousands in prison...ship em back!

with the above they will just go home, no rounding up shit

But we do HAVE to secure our southern border!!.

Take a BIG bite out of crime!

Take a BIG bite out of drug abuse and trafficking!!

Save the cost of welfare, social assistance, medical costs, and the outrageous cost of incarceration as well as the huge cost to the victims of their crimes.

contrary to liberal fuckthink....our country would be very much better without ILLEGAL aliens.

Aliens seeking honest employment can use legal means to enter the country. 

• Like 3