Can you provide me with an official definition of trolling? Is opposing views trolling? If not...stop trolling

Trolling is what you are doing. Mods interpretation is my definition, nuff said. If your looking for the rules maybe you should spend the time and do some due diligence of your own.

Keep up the sassy talk and see how far it gets you.

Very Respectfully,

Gunny NR

P.S.

YOUR MEMBER STANDING AND PRODUCT OFFERS ENTITLE YOU TO NOTHING!

"Yugopap4me(IP: 50.26.178.176 )

Advanced Member

Member205 posts3 warning points

Sent Today, 03:10 PM

I've been a member on this forum for a long time. Over 10 years. I've submitted products for testing back when this site first started off. If your really going to consider banning me over political views on general discussion. Then I might have to view this forum as a guest and not a member"

I would rather have Cruz than Trump, but Trumps numbers are putting everyone else to shame..

If Trump gets the nomination and GOP either refuses to support him, or backs Hillary instead (this is a genuine threat), the GOP is totally done. They will never have a president in the white house again.

• Like 4

I would rather have Cruz than Trump, but Trumps numbers are putting everyone else to shame..

If Trump gets the nomination and GOP either refuses to support him, or backs Hillary instead (this is a genuine threat), the GOP is totally done. They will never have a president in the white house again.

If that happens, we are done for

All I can say is that it does not matter who you put in office nothing will never change..  There are laws in place that are supposed to (allegedly) protect the people, laws like extortion by government officials, laws against judges that legislate from the bench, and others.

I filled a documented complaint to the JQC of Fl. for conspiracy to commit fraud against 5 judges, 2 attorneys, Chase & others, I got a letter back less then 5 days from the secretary Ms. Kennerly stating that "I did not like the results of my trial", so I called her to get satisfaction and as soon as I identified myself she says "So you couldn't get anyone to help you could you?"

This is Justice?

As long as you keep putting these corrupt traitors in office THIS WILL NEVER end.....

Before any convention under A-5 Texas needs to split into the 5 States that they are allowed to become. THEN we may have a 'level playing field'.

I'm leaning towards secession if the Dems steal another election.

• Like 1

Before any convention under A-5 Texas needs to split into the 5 States that they are allowed to become. THEN we may have a 'level playing field'.

I'm leaning towards secession if the Dems steal another election.

Nice idea, won't work. Need the Mississippi river to be successful. Thomas Jefferson understood that one.