Sign in to follow this  
Spacehog

New Shotty Pickup

Admittedly, I am trying to move away from buying more firearms. At some point enough is enough and the money is better spent on other gear and ammo. I had a close friend selling off some stuff and I picked up a S&W 1000S that he had built for trap and skeet.

Nothing spectacular or particularly rare, but I was truly impressed at the condition of this shotgun. For well under 3 bills it was well worth it. Just wanted to share the excitement. Sometimes the mundane can be special:

post-37530-0-50107200-1449804484_thumb.jpegpost-37530-0-54689300-1449804503_thumb.jpegpost-37530-0-33734600-1449804532_thumb.jpeg

• Like 8

That's a beauty!

Buy him a steak dinner!

His choice.

What comes around, goes around!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

At first glance at the title, I thought you had picked up a "well-used" pickup truck...  huh.png

That is a good looking shotgun.  :up:

• Like 2

Damn dude, that's nice. I've been wanting a good trap shotgun, under $300 is crazy compared to what I've been looking at. al391 is what I really want, but Jesus H, its expensive for something without a detachable mag.

If you end up being someone who hates it, let me know.

Edited by elvis christ
  • Like 2

I was looking at a couple of the turkish over/unders for around $600. (cant remember the name but show up on slickguns often) They are beautiful shotguns, but I do not have much info in the way of reliability, although that should not be an issue with a break action DB.

I got lucky on this one, but I did a lot of work for him on non FFL items for his firearms. I did it not expecting anything out of it but because I love working on firearm related stuff as a hobby. (Especially others stuff that I dont have to pay for!) It is one of those deals that each time one is generous, the other steps it up a notch and we both are benefitting.

• Like 1