I cant get the link to load but you can search WKYT.com ,in my little town of Versailles Ky population 8500 . A thug drove from Indiana to my little town and walked in a home the door was unlocked , got a knife out of the kitchen , walked upstairs and stabbed a little 6 year old boy named Logan Tipton in the head and neck while his big sister about 12 was hanging on his back. The father was awakened and wrestled and detained him until police arrived , if I had been that father I would have shot him or beat him to death ,or worse. If I had been a police officer that responded to arrest him I would have cuffed him and kicked him down the stairs [ I AM DISSAPOINTED IN MY LAW ENFORCEMENT ] . I guess being a father and living in a small town where this is the first child murdered in my 50 years pisses me off . They should have bet that mother-----r plumb to death , I would like to have about 30 minutes in a cell with him .

I'm glad the cop didn't do anything untoward but honestly I couldn't blame the dad if he did any such thing. God knows I could totally see myself emptying everything I own into such a fucker if I'd been in such a situation. 

In my mind the father could have extracted any justice he felt necessary.

It is his Child, and passion can be accounted for.

Well said. as a father, I would have strangled him to death with my bare hands, or die trying. AND as you said - the Officer needs the strength to put emotion aside and make an arrest that will stand up in Court. My compliments to the arresting Officer.

• Like 1

I'm working on becoming a Law Enforcement office here and at times when I read about such stories I think to myself if I'm making the right choice because it would have been really difficult for me to not do something to the thug.

God help us all.

Thank you