Eotech Is Accepting Returns And Giving Refunds? ...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hillary bougt the company thru the Clinton Foundation, and for an undisclosed 'speaking fee' for Bill, she is shipping them to Daesh, when she gets elected she will use the addresses from the returns

You're all fools, don't you know why Pauly disappeared?? He got a job at Eotech. And now he has all your sights. 50 days later you're still waiting for money. Dumbasses!!!

Posted Images

Hummm.   I double checked the phone number as provided and I just tried to call.  0810 hrs., 11 Feb, 2016, PST.   1-888-368-5656. Do I have the correct phone number?  All I got was some Pakistani or Indian lady who wanted to give me some sort of $10.00 rebate.  Never got any further.  Are you sure I have the correct number? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

looks like I'm about to start the process, months after everyone else. I pulled them all off and set them aside in December and then just found them after searching all this time... Thee old puter is limping along. No longer able to print out anything sooo not quit sure how this is going to go...

looks like I'm about to start the process, months after everyone else. I pulled them all off and set them aside in December and then just found them after searching all this time... Thee old puter is limping along. No longer able to print out anything sooo not quit sure how this is going to go...

Call them. You might not need a RAF. Seemed more like a formality than anything.

More than one into one big well padded card board box package.  Each scope was inside its black plastic box.   One iffy scope was inside the blue cardboard box.  USPS slow boat ground was about ... $15 bucks.  No insurance.  About a 8-10 day trip back from SW OR.  I do not know if the phone number still works.

• 3 weeks later...

More than one into one big well padded card board box package.  Each scope was inside its black plastic box.   One iffy scope was inside the blue cardboard box.  USPS slow boat ground was about ... $15 bucks.  No insurance.  About a 8-10 day trip back from SW OR.  I do not know if the phone number still works.

How long did it take for the check to show after they recieved the sights you sent?

If memory serves when I talked to the real person at the correct refund number and he told me the next batch of checks going out snail mail that afternoon from his location included mine; (he checked) it took 6 or 7 days.  Typical from where ever to the logistical tail end of the universe here in SW OR USA.  From receipt of sights back there to our getting our big check was .... again if memory serves, about 40-50 days.  Too long.  But we did get a total refund.