Saiga 7.62x39 conversion

Hey guys, wanted to know if a part list can be compiled for a complete conversion . I've read around that you're better off ordering a conversion kit in parts instead of a pre determined one. so whats your parts list guys my cousin and I don't have much of an idea. we've watched a bunch of youtube videos and determined the conversion is in our ability skill set.. we just don't know where to get started parts wise, def 922r as required by law, I know he also likes the wood furniture, its his rifle I'll be helping with the conversion, but I have the lead in the project pretty much. anwyas thanks a bunch for replies

any tutorials on underfolder?

here is parts list so far, any upgrades or missing parts or anything. Please advise

TimberSmith AK-47 Wooden Stock Set, deluxe conversion kit from dazing, the only thing is I know my cousin requested the Red Star trigger.how would I go about adding a bullet guide to kit? and if a UF was installed would it be interchangeable with the wooden furniture?​

Sorry guys we're both new to saiga....were mosin men haha