Pricks Sporting goos has Hornady Big game ammo 25% off

I was at Pricks yesterday and they had Hornady which is usually 29.99 a box for 25% off cost is 22.49 a box . They also had the soft point American whitetail for 25% off which is about 14.50 a box . if you are interested you might want to call to make sure they have some and you store has it on sale . I had a 30.00 in coupons so I got 5 boxes of 308 and 243 for 84.20 that's 16.84 a box , that's pretty cheap . I was just giving you guys a heads up if you are interested . 14.50 a box for 308 American whitetail is really cheap that's .72 cents a round .NOTE SALE ENDS TODAY , GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

THE 22.49 A BOX WAS THE SST AMMO . I cant find it on the net that cheap

I was at Pricks yesterday and they had Hornady which is usually 29.99 a box for 25% off cost is 22.49 a box . They also had the soft point American whitetail for 25% off which is about 14.50 a box . if you are interested you might want to call to make sure they have some and you store has it on sale . I had a 30.00 in coupons so I got 5 boxes of 308 and 243 for 84.20 that's 16.84 a box , that's pretty cheap . I was just giving you guys a heads up if you are interested . 14.50 a box for 308 American whitetail is really cheap that's .72 cents a round .NOTE SALE ENDS TODAY , GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

THE 22.49 A BOX WAS THE SST AMMO . I cant find it on the net that cheap

Is the Hornady SST 7.62x39?

I HATE PRICKS BUT IF YOU CAN BUY HORNADY 308 OR 30.06 OR 300 WIN MAG FOR 14.50 A BOX [sOFT POINTS] OR 22.50 a box for the SST'S which knock deer DRT [ DEAD RIGHT THERE ] that is a good deal that's the only time I go in the doors . I walk in head to the ammo shelves and head to the checkouts and I am gone out the door.

Not trying to be an asshole, but justifying spending money for any reason at that store just isn't going to sit well with many members. They made it pretty clear that they aren't really pro 2A. Only when it suits them for profit. Their knee-jerk reaction after Sandy hook was a real pussy move. I personally won't spend my cash there for any reason. Ever.

• Like 1

Not trying to be an asshole, but justifying spending money for any reason at that store just isn't going to sit well with many members. They made it pretty clear that they aren't really pro 2A. Only when it suits them for profit. Their knee-jerk reaction after Sandy hook was a real pussy move. I personally won't spend my cash there for any reason. Ever.

Thank you for that clarification. 

I went to one for the first time ever(probably the last) a few weeks ago. looking for some Duck/Goose ammo for a last minute unplanned hunting trip.

We have as much ammo in our little shop. The guy working the gun counter was clueless, didn't even know there were 2 3/4", 3", & 3 1/2" 12 ga ammo.

• Like 1