Molot Vepr 12 review on GunsAmerica. Fair and balanced?

Curious that they either did not do their homework on the video or else they already knew and choose to present their review in the fashion at hand.  Either way makes no sense to me.  Would not they want to get it correct?  Or ... perhaps they were told and paid to do it the way they did?  If that is correct, then who paid them?  And if they were paid, then what about their honor?  Pride?  Integrity?  Just me thinking.  Dangerous.

Curious that they either did not do their homework on the video or else they already knew and choose to present their review in the fashion at hand.  Either way makes no sense to me.  Would not they want to get it correct?  Or ... perhaps they were told and paid to do it the way they did?  If that is correct, then who paid them?  And if they were paid, then what about their honor?  Pride?  Integrity?  Just me thinking.  Dangerous.

I think a reviewer can be swayed by hearing all of the talking points from the supplier, and then not having any rebuttal information.  That and also getting a free gun, and they turn into fanboys.

• Like 2

Curious what they didn't get correct? Only things interchangeable are FCG parts, safety and muzzle devices.

I didn't watch the video my first go around, I only read the article. But that dude is a badass Operator! Notice how he rotates the gun 90* to chamber check and then holds it there for 5 minutes....Like A  Boss!