We need stricter background checks on who can drive and own cars..
I'm sure our Govt. is doing everything in it's power to make it harder for bad or evil drivers to get licenses.. You just don't see people plowing through crowds in other countries like you do here... With public transportation, no one really "NEEDS" a car.... let alone one that can go over 70 mph...

• Like 3

We need stricter background checks on who can drive and own cars..

I'm sure our Govt. is doing everything in it's power to make it harder for bad or evil drivers to get licenses.. You just don't see people plowing through crowds in other countries like you do here... With public transportation, no one really "NEEDS" a car.... let alone one that can go over 70 mph...

Is that you Barry? :lol:

Hmmm...

http://www.people.com/article/Austrian-car-crash-kills-3

Funny thing is most of the papers that reported on this story here failed to mention that the perp in the incident here was a MUSLIM too.  025.gif

Seems some Europeans (like their American brethren) have some common sense though. :up:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/10/28/austrians-arm-themselves-against-muslim-invaders/

• Like 3

The problem is that it is just too easy to get a high capacity assault sedan in this country.  The Oldsmobile that was used seats 5 and weighs over 3,500 lbs.   Nobody needs a vehicle that large with that many seats!  Lighter vehicles would save lives!  We need common sense vehicle control that mandates that only approved transportation devices like mopeds under 150lbs are allowed and that these are available only after a background check and waiting period.   End the buy-here-pay-here loophole and sue the gas station that sold her the fuel!

• Like 3

Another senseless tragedy. Just exactly like a firearm. No fucking way it (the car) is going to kill by itself, unless it's "Christine". Registering it didn't stop it from being used in a crime/murder. I can't wait to hear the libs explain away this, which they will. All the safety features didn't prevent it from happening, did it? Maybe we should blame the keys. Makes me wonder, seriously though , how many automobiles actually exist in the US, registered or unregistered, working or not and the ratio of cars to people. I think we need to take a closer look at Jay Leno. Why does a person need that many vehicles? What about private sales? That loophole needs to be closed. What about online purchases? You can buy all the parts you need to assemble a fully automatic Dodge. Too many cars shows on TV promoting car ownership and how to modify or fix them. Take a look at that slimy, little, green, foreign sounding (probably a muslim) lizard making it so easy to get insurance and at a discount, 15 minutes can save you 15%. No body thinks about that and don't get me started on AAA. You can have my car when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

• Like 2

I personally think she was jonesin' for some of that Popeye's Bonafide spicy chicken myself (bet there's a Popeye's franchise on the strip somewhere :up:).  I heard that shit's the bomb...Johnboy.gif:lol:

That, or she was late for a booty call somewhere. f0ckers.gifunsure.png