This should be sending alarm bells off all over the country.  If you can't protect it, don't put it into a computer system!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/23/cyberattack-surge-100m-medical-records-hacked-in-2015-officials-say.html?intcmp=hpbt1

• Like 1

Do you know how many people have moved to cloud based storage.  The only thing I have backed up online is my emails but thats only because my provider does it.  IE, hotmail, Gmail, ect.  my cell phone doesn't back up to the cloud, I fixed that not long after I got it.  sure I may have some things on FB or photobucket, but its nothing that is anyway shape or form criticle.  I've got TB's of HD storage at home, I dont need any other.  Heck if I really wanted to I could set up cloud type backup to that from any of my computers or devices but i choose to not allow my NAS outside the local network.

I don't care what anyone says.  If you can keep it off the web, then more then likely it wont be affected unless you get hacked on your own machine or storage device.

Just an indicator of the steep downturn our country started seven years ago.

Can anyone point to anything the US Govt. has learned from or is doing better? The Secret Service is no example. I don't think they care anymore. Either that or the recruiting standards got dumbed down.

I used to be a proud American. When I respect Putin more than President Zero, something is very wrong.

No disrespect to Putin.

Edited by Sim_Player

I must be really behind the times in men's fashion. What the hell is up with the huge ties and little collars? horror.gif

Hell ever wonder how we got snagged into ties in the first place.

The single most useless clothing item ever devised, it literally has no purpose.

Next one I ever wear will likely be after I no longer have a say in the matter. 

• Like 2

I must be really behind the times in men's fashion. What the hell is up with the huge ties and little collars? horror.gif

The single most useless clothing item ever devised, it literally has no purpose.

Still better fashion than pants hanging down, but yeah don't wear them too often.

• Like 1

Still better fashion than pants hanging down, but yeah don't wear them too often.

Think he meant the rope one!

Say no to crack!