chaos Christmas/new years sale 2015 question

Hey guys I know your out of office 12/25-01/03 now that I've recently looked at your website because I placed an order on the 24th and was wondering why my account got deducted the money for the order but I never got any email or anything so I tryed calling your support number.

I sent an email to the support@chaosus.com because I found out you ran a sale just my luck I put in a order a day before a sale and could have saved 32$ any chance I can get that money back since I paid in advance and probley won't get my order for 2-3 weeks?

(heads up to the rest of the forum members BTW, theres 10% off certain chaos items in stock sale right now the dec.25th-January 3rd)

Hopefully your a stand-up company and could do me a solid and I can talk about how kickass this rail system is I've always wanted!

Well I ended up getting the rail in the mail with no email notifications or shipping tracking info I didn't think it had actually shipped since you guys were out of office till Monday and I didn't get the screw hardware with it that was supposed to come, I did my best at a hardware store and matched the screw thread pitch to 6-32 but it seems like its really special screws so I'm going to wait because the bottom handguard original screw that screws into the gasblock didn't work out so well like it wasnt long enough with the rail on after 1-2 slug rounds it fell out and I lost it.

I also noticed the gun wasn't cycleing birdshot and I think it's cause of the side port hole possibly on the gasblocks and I wasn't quite sure how to change the sights windage/elevation and my main concern is fitting the square hole in the back of the hinged cover to the recoil assembly I have alot of questions so I'll wait and contact you guys later this week. The rail seems really nice I just want to get it working right.

Edited by Avtomatkalashnikov
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I ended up getting the rail in the mail with no email notifications or shipping tracking info I didn't think it had actually shipped since you guys were out of office till Monday and I didn't get the screw hardware with it that was supposed to come, I did my best at a hardware store and matched the screw thread pitch to 6-32 but it seems like its really special screws so I'm going to wait because the bottom handguard original screw that screws into the gasblock didn't work out so well like it wasnt long enough with the rail on after 1-2 slug rounds it fell out and I lost it.

I also noticed the gun wasn't cycleing birdshot and I think it's cause of the side port hole possibly on the gasblocks and I wasn't quite sure how to change the sights windage/elevation and my main concern is fitting the square hole in the back of the hinged cover to the recoil assembly I have alot of questions so I'll wait and contact you guys later this week. The rail seems really nice I just want to get it working right.

Haven't been on here in a while, were your issues taken care of?

• 4 weeks later...

Well I actually have not had the opportunity to test it again I got the right screws and I also polished the rails and fcg and bolt and bolt carrier I loctited the heck out of the rail hopefully that won't be a problem if I have to enlarge the gas ports but you guys did your part.

Excellent customer service. I'm just confused why when I put the rail on it jammed on low brass when it never did it nowhere near as bad with the stock handguard. But I've done alot of work to it and I think I'm going to wait till I get a muzzle break and a new adjustable gas plug probley go with the MD arms vplug one because my factory one is probley not the best and maybe contribute to it not cycleing low brass. the plan is to run it on setting 5 full open gas on birdshot low brass and see if it cycles reliably. I'll say this much it cycled Remington slugs with the rail on no problems whatsoever and made huge muzzle flashes lol even on setting 1 with the factory plug

I will probley be buying another rear locking plate from you guys for 15$ though bc I think I fubar'd mine and I am a perfectionist.

Edited by Avtomatkalashnikov