I was in a little gun shop I like to visit a couple times a year they had a CZ 75 B for 399.00 new  . No night sights but looking around I have not seen them that cheap . I have read that they are the most cloned pistol in the world , any of you guys have one and what is your opinion of them ?

At that price I would get it. I have a CZ 75 D Compact, very nice pistol. If you're not used to a true DA pistol, the trigger can take some getting used to. Out of the box, the DA is very heavy. I put a 13# hammer spring in mine, made a big difference. The DA pull is now considerably lighter and very smooth.  

Edited by scattergun10

I have a CZ 75B SA (pictured below) which I sent off to the CZ Custom Shop to have new sights installed and the trigger 'improved'.... and it's a friggen tack-driver.  They are truly exceptional full-sized semi-auto pistols and for the price they're fantastic.  YMMV.

CIMG5950_zpsfdvd5v8g.jpg

• Like 1

Buy it,buy two if you can.

It's my favorite 9mm shooter. I pop 6" plates consistently at 40 yards, and chew the red out of paper at 15 using it.

BUT I did add the Cajun gun works race hammer and short reset trigger to it.

The factory trigger was a bit heavy for me to get that sort of accuracy from.