Play In S12 Bolt

Just recently did a S12 build. I bought most my parts from CSS and just put about 1000 rounds through it from start to finish. It works like a dream right now but after my last cleaning and now that im more familiar with my gun I've noticed a few things. My main concern is the play i have in the face of my bolt. When i first opened it up it was nice and tight but now it seems to have a slight articulation. And the piston does this too but ive read the feeds about that and seems handled well. No idea on this subject though. Should i just buy a new bolt from randr? I want to make it left side charge anyways, but still dont want to break what i already have. Any input would be greatly appreciated. If you dont understand what im talking about i can attach a picture.

Edited by Thereelmccoy

Just recently did a S12 build. I bought most my parts from CSS and just put about 1000 rounds through it from start to finish. It works like a dream right now but after my last cleaning and now that im more familiar with my gun I've noticed a few things. My main concern is the play i have in the face of my bolt. When i first opened it up it was nice and tight but now it seems to have a slight articulation. And the piston does this too but ive read the feeds about that and seems handled well. No idea on this subject though. Should i just buy a new bolt from randr? I want to make it left side charge anyways, but still dont want to break what i already have. Any input would be greatly appreciated. If you dont understand what im talking about i can attach a picture.

I'd like to see a picture....