Iran just grabbed two small US navy boats and crews

The Crybaby Pussy in Chief won't do a damned thing but talk & posture.

Which is exactly why they'd dare to do such, they know too.

Any country who's leadership had any backbone, and a Military with their balls intact & realistic RoE wouldn't be fucked with.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Reports are these two boats were on maneuvers when one broke down and had to beach on a island or sandbar.

No report on exactly where they were, they could well have been in Iranian waters, we're not choir boys we conduct ops in other people's waters all the time.

Still, in my perfect world, a real military with balls would have gone all out to keep them out of enemy hands.

RCB-X.jpg?type=w2

cb90_27_of_31.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno

Sorry, I'm not buying the official broke down got lost dog ate my lunch story.

Hence, my second sentence.

I'm betting they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, maybe on an Op or just pushing the boundaries of their waters.

They (Iran) claim certain waters to be theirs, e.g. Straights of Hormuz, that others don't necessarily recognize transiting to be a violation due to the Transit Passage provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.

Bunch of little and not so little islands out there.

I call shenanigans

Just. Bullshit.

I've argued against many tinfoils here but no goddamn way this wasn't staged.

Even if obuttkisser was giving them all deep rimjobs there is no way they release the infidel "spies" without dragging it out for weeks.

It's bullshit bullshit bullshit!

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

And in other news....

I stopped here in Florida and bought Powerball tickets.

Please, feel free to congratulate me.

Don't bother asking for money, Uncle Sugar and the States will take at least half of it.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Kerry actually thanked the Iranians for returning our sailors, who were videotaped on their knees with their hands in the air. This practically on the eve of the date we're supposed to fork over $150 Billion to them.

I feel like the whole country is in the middle of a bad dream we can't seem to wake up from.

• Like 8

Iran just wants to sell oil!  When they flood the market with their oil, our "friend" the Saudis (the SAME Saudis that financed the current terrorist movement) will be in such financial trouble that  shit will hit the fan.

We are the unwilling victims of the civil war that is Islam today. The Saudis and Iran are fighting a war to the death. If we were to do what is best for our own interests, and world peace, we will let them fight each other - and annihilate the winner!

• Like 2

I do not believe our men strayed off course. I also never believed one of the boats malfunctioned (It could have been towed). I believe they were overtaken and told to stand down again. Both Washington and Iran are lying IMHO.

http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/01/12/initial-apwhite-house-story-about-u-s-navy-sailors-detained-by-iran-makes-no-sense/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/14/carter-says-navigation-error-not-mechanical-problem-put-us-boats-in-iranian-waters.html?intcmp=hpbt2#

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 2