What is the worst pistol you ever owned

Ruger P95, it was my first handgun. 

I came in looking to buy a Glock, guy told me to check out this Ruger instead, it was cheaper and very high quality!

Not even after a year, some little ring piece on the guide rod came loose. It doesn't have more than 1k rounds through it and the top is wobbly. Magazines are a bitch to load, trigger is sloppy and looser than a Vietnamese hooker. Just overall very poorly made. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I admit the glock perfection lie and the fanboy crap are a major factor in attitude toward glock in general.   The polygonal rifling is stupid at best!! 1 its no improvement over more conventional

Holy fucking glock flamers. They do not suck, they do not excel. They are the C+ student of pistols. Amen.

I bought a Ruger 380 LCP , which had a 12 mile trigger travel before it went bang . I bought it for deep ccw it was pretty accurate , but I let my wife shoot it and waited for day's for it to go off .I got lucky and traded it in on a Glock 42 [ yeh I know Tupperware ] and only lost 50.00 . I felt pretty good about seeing it leave . It was my fault as I should have rented one before I bought it . I think it was the worst pistol I have ever owned . The next time I buy one from now on I will try it before I buy it .

It's a DA only. I use one, and I agree, it sucks when you're used to higher end equipment. But you can't beat it for ccw. It's accurate in my hands to about 18 yards, in a pinch I'd go 22-23 yards and expect to need more to hit vitals. Anyway, I am not arguing, but saying it's good for what it is: pocket carry invisible.

• Like 1

Ruger P95, it was my first handgun.

I came in looking to buy a Glock, guy told me to check out this Ruger instead, it was cheaper and very high quality!

Not even after a year, some little ring piece on the guide rod came loose. It doesn't have more than 1k rounds through it and the top is wobbly. Magazines are a bitch to load, trigger is sloppy and looser than a Vietnamese hooker. Just overall very poorly made.

Ruger gave me service when I asked. They even gave me ammo recommendation of 115gr in 9mm. Said any nato would be issue 123/4gr. Said 147 had some issues but self defense should be fine. I run 115gr anyway. Some reason I like the lower weights in 9mm and 3030.