centerfire called about the drum for the veper

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That person you refer too roblox84 in such a rude manner is a 21 year Marine vet. That unfortunately had to retire due to suffering multiple injurys in 3 separate deployments. His service made it poss

Here's the latest. SGM likes to post videos and updates on Facebook a lot. Instead of Youtube. So I sat and taped their Facebook vid and description and put it on Youtube for y'all. its pretty shor

The thinner guy in that last video has a fast enough finger to really rape that drum, but he needs to lean forward. Someone tell him to just lean forward and he could lay down an impressive drum dump.

I gave up I am not thinking or saying anything till its in my hands lol

I gave up well over a year ago. But since Centerfire called me back in January and refreshed my credit card number on my order, it actually seemed like SGM was seriously pressing forward. Talking to the guys in the SGM booth at the SHOT Show in Vegas confirmed that.

I'm still waiting this time around and haven't yet given up. We'll see, eh? I'm hopeful.

Here's the latest.

SGM likes to post videos and updates on Facebook a lot. Instead of Youtube.

So I sat and taped their Facebook vid and description and put it on Youtube for y'all.

its pretty short, just some testing they did on modified drums with various model year VEPR's. I believe they are working out the kinks to adjust their specs and get some drums manufactured that will be compatible.

The thing I noticed that their test ammo was hot hot hot. Shells flying into the stratosphere. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpT0dqdSxpw

Enjoy! 

-Vepr12Allday aka "V"

• Like 2

That person you refer too roblox84 in such a rude manner is a 21 year Marine vet. That unfortunately had to retire due to suffering multiple injurys in 3 separate deployments. His service made it possible for you and the rest of us to be able to live in a free country and give you the right to say what you did. As I dont agree with what you said you have the right to say it, I also have the right to tell you to go play in a busy street. Also I would love to see you say something like that to his or any vets face and see what happens to you. You should really think about what idiot things you post on a gun forum about people since most are vets.

This is not what I wanted to post for you but as a business person it is as close as I can get. So have a nice day.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thinner guy in that last video has a fast enough finger to really rape that drum, but he needs to lean forward. Someone tell him to just lean forward and he could lay down an impressive drum dump. I'm glad to see these things will keep up with some rapid fire. The heavier guy has the lean and sneaks a couple really fast shots in there. I'm dying to see a 25 round stream of hulls blowing out of a Vepr 12. Thanks to SGM for not giving up on this. 

By the way, SGM, any plans to revise the current stick mags for V12? I'd like to see them self-align on the way in like a factory mag. Some simple vertical ribs would do it.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

So, the credit card I used when Centerfire called me in January to reorder my back-ordered VEPR-12 drum has now expired. Nice. I wonder if it's worth the hassle of calling them back to reorder my reordered back-ordered VEPR drum....

Well they should call you if its expired and they try and charge it before they pass you over.

With that said SGM posted good things come to those who wait alot feel that means the drum is shipping unless its the 54r Mag. Or they are just talking about the glock mags again lol

• 4 weeks later...

OK, so I called Centerfire, thinking that maybe if Carolina Shooters is getting some, that they are, too. Indeed they are! They are supposed to arrive tomorrow at Centerfire! And I updated my credit card number with them, because it's changed since January, and now I'm good to go! WOOT!

THE DRUM BEATS ON!

Received word from Centerfire today that they are in...the first batch has been parceled out to multiple distributors and Centerfire will be sending out their allotment of drums by the end of the week...Lucky me-I am included on the first issue, so I figure I should see mine by the following Wednesday. Finally, my baby will be up to its full potential!!!

Sweet! Congrats! I think I'm in that first allotment as well, but I'm not 100% sure. Then didn't specifically mention that when I updated my credit card info. I originally ordered in March of 2014, so I'm not sure if they go by original order date, or what.

Nope, same order number I've had all along since very early 2014, February I think. I called them and was told my order number is inclusive for the first allotment of drums they will ship at the end of this week. I originally called just to update my credit card info since mine had been breached. The lady on the line asked if my order number was XXXXXX and I verified it was. She then informed me about the drum status. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

WOOT! Just got shipping notice that my SGM drum will arrive from Centerfire Systems by July 28 via FedEx. Hehe, I got an actual tracking number for an SGM VEPR-12 25-round drum. IS THIS FOR REAL??? :)

• Like 1