Just heard on the news that there is a push to demote General Petraeus for his crime of giving his girl friend confidential classified documents...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/18/exclusive-pentagon-may-demote-david-petraeus.html

This is so beyond fucked up.  I am livid!  Obozo and his ilk have tried their best to eff up the military but this goes beyond the pale!

It this is the standard they are setting for mishandling classified documents, well I heartily look forward to Hitlery being shot for the crimes she has committed.

For the love of all that remains honorable, I urge you all to write/get in touch with your "representatives" and I use that term as loosely as possible, and tell them to do everything in their power not to let this happen.

For those of you that are not familiar with General Petraeus, look him up --- well worth your time.

Interesting timing. Hillary should be sweating through her pantsuit about now.

Ewww i did not need that mental image

Yeah, and her kankles are probably bloated and swollen from running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  OMG...she is so disgusting....morally, mentally, physically and spiritually.  I don't even think Pelosi has her beat on this one.

The scary part of the famous pant suit liberal, if indictment happens (not likely), Bloomberg is waiting in the wings for a West Wing 4-8 year stay!

I predict she will be indicted before the election.

Interesting timing. Hillary should be sweating through her pantsuit about now.

Ewww i did not need that mental image