We have all known that Obozo does not have the best intentions for the United States (mildly understated at best...).  I have wondered why -- there have been all sorts of rumours flying but I feel I have found the reason why = the anus is a muslim!  I do not make that remark lightly.  read the article below before you think I got the tinfoil hat too tight:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

The article makes sense to me, Obama is a Quisling, a collaborator working with the enemy.  He can't leave office fast enough...

• Like 1

I knew Obummer to be a Muslim at heart, back during 2008 when his background history was being sporadically released to the public.  He was raised as a Muslim.  This is a no-brainer.

(It's human nature; upbringing programming:  I personally was raised as a Catholic.... and now consider myself a "recovering Catholic" and agnostic.... but deep-down within myself, such a personal belief is basically BS.  "My" world and the way that I perceive it and interact with it, is largely (not solely) derived from my upbringing.  Some shit about ourselves we simply cannot change.)

• Like 1

His whole life has been consistent with leftist humansim, and contrary to muslim beliefs and practices. He only kisses up to them because they have a common enemy.

And his common enemies are Christians, Jews, whites, and Americans.

...and ...according to him...the Muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world.

His whole life has been consistent with leftist humansim, and contrary to muslim beliefs and practices. He only kisses up to them because they have a common enemy.

...and ...according to him...the Muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world.

He routinely says similar vague platitudes about Christianity, his professed religion. Also if you recall, when "Life of Pi" came out, a relativistic vaguely spiritual story, he said something to the effect that the movie was the perfect picture of what christianity is to him.

....and... as a muzzie he is justified in lying to infidels. In fact, for the same reason his pagan, moon god religion demands he be a liar is also the same reason he should be impeached and imprisoned. This is why this pathological liar never ever tells the truth but it is also the MO of any democrat and lately 95% of repukes.
  • Like 1

I have to assume it will just get worse

With the number of people both citizens and illegals on total government dependency, locked in to voting democrat ...no matter what!!!!

I have my doubts the country could elect a (true conservative president) who in my opinion is the only way to slow the decline in our great nation.

Heaven help us 

I had a pair of professors in college, one was a hardcore Catholic who listened to recordings of the muslim call to prayer because he thought it sounded really impressive how complex an acapella performance they tend to be. Likewise  an avowed muslim one who even hosted debates on if Israel should exist or not listened to Gregorian chant because he found it soothing. 

• Like 1

I had a pair of professors in college, one was a hardcore Catholic who listened to recordings of the muslim call to prayer because he thought it sounded really impressive how complex an acapella performance they tend to be. Likewise  an avowed muslim one who even hosted debates on if Israel should exist or not listened to Gregorian chant because he found it soothing. 

If he understood the words he would have been enraged.

• Like 1