We lost the battle when we allowed the liberals to label modern rifles as "assault weapons"

with the democrat party in full communist mode you know the people HAVE to be disarmed for FULL implementation.

So vote for bernie and 20 trillion dollars in FREE stuff, to be stolen from those who actually work

• Like 3

We lost the battle when we allowed the liberals to label modern rifles as "assault weapons"

The number of times lately I have had to explain the difference between a modern semi and a "full-auto ghost gun assault weapon" has been astonishing. The fact several of the people I have had to do it to that were fellow gun owners is the most insane part to me. People with a Glock or Sig handgun spouting off how we don't need these semi-auto rifles capable of 600 rounds a minute.......booo.gif

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 2

Hey I get the same BS from the non-rotating bolt crowd hunter types. I was scolded and run off of a shooting range in Texas of all places for this nonsense. "You can eliminate all of your problems if you come back with a gun like this" points to a deer rifle. Fuk um... I was invited to joint a private gun club and did so. Problem solved. You would still be shocked at the ignorance even within the gun community.

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 2

I am terrified of those bolt action sniper rifles.  Their long barrels and sniper scopes make them so accurate you don't even have to aim.  They are only designed for one purpose and that is to kill from far away.

Oh, and to the op, this is completely predictable and there is a better than even chance hussein will actually do it.  He has nothing to lose and it would be one giant fuck you to us all.

But an ammo import ban would hurt more than an "assault weapon" import ban.  I'm betting that's on the table too.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4

The NAZI Party reborn.

Nazis were patriotic though, I'd take Fascism in a heartbeat over Communism given the chance. After the current president someone with 19th century Colonial/Nationalistic values would be a breath of fresh air. 

Could this be the beginning of an orchestrated or combined effort to do all sorts of non US Constitutional things?  Not only the specific illegal ban of "non sporting weapons" as defined by the Attorney General but other sorts of firearms and ammunition as well?  Could it also be the start of tsunami type flood warning spear headed by our august President and Congress?

Banning non sporting firearms.  Banning importation of ALL firearms?  Then some surplus or military type ammo?  Then ALL ammo?  Then military related surplus?  All surplus?  Including military or surplus magazines?  All Magazines?  What could our government do to us and most likely get away with?  Related to the first post.  I think Obama will DD the Saiga shotguns. 

DD;  aka known as a destructive device.  Puts the Saiga under the NFA stuff.  Why he has not already done so is curious.  The Street Sweeper is just a revolver shotgun.  The SPAS just another tube fed auto shotgun.  What not the evil Saiga or VPERS?   I think this will happen shortly.  Timing this is important to him and us.  All US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

Might be time to bite the bullet and empty the credit cards and buy up ALL your extended ammo and magazine requirements.  Do it now?  The other thing that might work instead is hand loading.  We used to for fun.  In the future hand loading may be required just to shoot our evil fun guns.  All the infrastructure needed and enough components will also be spendy. 

Edited by HB of CJ

92 of em huh?

That's a lot of TAR & FEATHERS plus Nearly a whole unit of 4x6s for rails.

Well on the bright side, when Hildabeast gets indicted Bloomberg plans to swoop in and buy the Oval Office for himself.

So....... we got that going for us.

• Like 4

The number of times lately I have had to explain the difference between a modern semi and a "full-auto ghost gun assault weapon" has been astonishing. The fact several of the people I have had to do it to that were fellow gun owners is the most insane part to me. People with a Glock or Sig handgun spouting off how we don't need these semi-auto rifles capable of 600 rounds a minute.......booo.gif

This happened with my wife's grandmother.. She was watching some TV news during the national debate over a new AWB after Sandy Hook. She said to me, "I don't know why anyone needs to have one of those automatic rifles. You can't even hunt with them."

I explained to her that none of the laws being proposed as part of an assault weapons ban applied to automatic weapons, and that those were already heavily regulated.

The rifles they were talking about outlawing, included the Mini-14 and 30 rd mags that her husband had in their safe - which he did, in fact, use for hunting for many years.

I explained to her that firearms of this type are the majority of firearms sold today, especially to young shooters, and that even if there were some tangible benefit to banning them, it's far too late to have any effect on the many millions in circulation..

She immediately changed her opinion on it. She did not realize the extent to which the media was misrepresenting the facts - i.e. lying. Fortunately my wife's grandma has an open mind. Many don't. Especially it seems to me those in their older years are more inclined to believe whatever they are told by the news media, as they spent much of their lives in a time where the media was (subjectively) more trustworthy.

Edited by mancat