That didn't take too long. and wasn't as messy an ending as I thought it would be. (only 1 dead)

All those guys did was turn themselves into instant felons. No guns for you anymore.

Guess next time they will have to make a stand with sticks and stones.

http://news.yahoo.com/leader-oregon-wildlife-refuge-occupation-arrested-cnn-024944320.html

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of morons....you apparently dont have a fucking clue about what you are talking about. for those of us who have actually studied the reasons behind this...you have shown your abject stupidit

One thing we know for sure because of this incident,   A corrupt government will have plenty of cheerleaders as long as a complicit media is there to provide people with an opinion.

Remember when they shot and killed all those looters committing arson in Furgeson? No. Me either. Let's go back to pretending this is about anything other than the feds making an example out of a

I feel no pity for these morons. What are they crying about anyway? That they have to pay grazing fees for running their business on federal land? That's right, pay your fucking fees cause I don't like welfare. Would be nice if I could start a business and make taxpayers pay my rent!

Playing dress up...with their fifty guns each.....then crying on Facebook for people to send them socks and underwear. Clearly they like to play army but know nothing about running one. 

I feel no pity for these morons. What are they crying about anyway? That they have to pay grazing fees for running their business on federal land? That's right, pay your fucking fees cause I don't like welfare. Would be nice if I could start a business and make taxpayers pay my rent!

Playing dress up...with their fifty guns each.....then crying on Facebook for people to send them socks and underwear. Clearly they like to play army but know nothing about running one. 

Speaking of morons....you apparently dont have a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

for those of us who have actually studied the reasons behind this...you have shown your abject stupidity on the subject 

• Like 12

Speaking of morons....you apparently dont have a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

for those of us who have actually studied the reasons behind this...you have shown your abject stupidity on the subject 

Come on, you gotta admit it was at least a little bit funny when someone literally sent them a bag of dildos. And another person then sent them a 55 gallon drum of lube. 

• Like 1

Educate yourselves, before you open your mouths.

The U. S. Government is taking huge chunks chunks of land "to protect endangered species".

See the thread that I started last week.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/98489-land-seized-by-the-blm/&do=findComment&comment=1042635

These families have been raising cattle there since the 1800's.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 5

That didn't take too long. and wasn't as messy an ending as I thought it would be. (only 1 dead)

All those guys did was turn themselves into instant felons. No guns for you anymore.

Guess next time they will have to make a stand with sticks and stones.

http://news.yahoo.com/leader-oregon-wildlife-refuge-occupation-arrested-cnn-024944320.html

How would you have done it better?

What would you fight for?

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

The man killed was LaVoy Finicum, the old guy who was the mild mannered spokesman for that group.

Now he's dead, and I certainly doubt by his demeanor that it was through any violent action of his own.

Edited by whatmanual
  • Like 3

How would you have done it better?      They may have been in the right, but mobilizing a small army and threatening the govt with force is not to bright. Gives all us gun owners a bad rap. There are much smarter ways to deal with this than that.                                                                      

What would you fight for?   My LIfe.

Tenth (10th) Amendment.  The BLM is an illegal agency.  They have no legal standing.  Congress exceeded their legal delegated authority creating the BLM.  By default, every thing the BLM does is not legal and has now merit or standing.  And that is just the beginning.  How would YOU like having over half (50%) of YOUR state illegally seized and controlled by the Federal Government?  Respectfully.  The Federal government out here in Oregon IS that 400 pound mean Gorilla.

• Like 7

Character always shows itself, note well those that cheer.

As far as I can find out this does not end the matter at the refuge as yet. 

Waiting on facts to fill the void of unknowns concerning the shooting.

Too bad those facts cant come from what passes as authority these days.

• Like 7

This particular standoff was a bid to keep 2 guys out of prison after being convicted of starting fires and letting them get out of control on gov land.

Did I miss something? Why were shots fired? Who fired first? Do I need to have another cup of coffee and read it again? It seemed to jump from setting up a perimeter to shots rang out to one dead.

This particular standoff was a bid to keep 2 guys out of prison after being convicted of starting fires and letting them get out of control on gov land.

A number of the articles have been posted here on the forum....at least read those and get somewhat informed

We will have to wait and see just exactly happened, before passing judgement one way or the other

• Like 1

They're really going to regret all the live streaming they did. They're leaving hours of HD video proof incriminating them of some very serious charges. You see their stream a few hours ago? Guy is ranting and raving that "the feds have started civil war" and "armageddon is coming" then I guess when he realizes he's leaving HD video confessions of insurrection he starts saying he is "not responsible for his words, god is speaking through him" oh fuck off Bundy clowns

Also, I challenge the assertion that I am a moron. I am not the one who played soldier but didn't bring any extra socks or underwear. I didn't attempt to "occupy" some sort of government building then go on Youtube to ask for more French Vanilla creamer. Also these Vanilla ISIS dudes decided it was a bright idea to leave their occupied land and go for a drive? I guess no one told them that part of occupying is "you have to occupy it"

There is no need to "read the articles posted on the board" because I don't need conspiracy theories spoon fed to me. Just watch their Youtube channel, listen to these occupiers talk, then decide how you feel about these guys. 

Edited by blessthefall
  • Like 1

^ youre missing the point.... point is we dont believe the feds are in the right (in general, not necessarily this case, i havent been following it), therefore any "evidence" is pointless...

Most of the "evidence" that the "government" and "liberal media" have been using is simply clips from Youtube. I wish someone was making this shit up about not having socks or French Vanilla creamer. But these guys have been putting every minute of this "occupation" on social media. It's all there to see, right from the jackass's mouth. 

They are in the right and I believe in what they tried to fight for but……...

If you plan on taking on the fed govt in a shootout, it is gonna take ALOT more than a couple dozen weekend warriors.

Any chance that they had for their cause is definitely over now. And I'm sure the feds will look at this as even more of reason

to chip away at the 2nd. Nothing good came from this for anyone.

• Like 1

It may appear to have been ill conceived, but they believed they had to take a stand for something they strongly believed in and they acted on it. Let me pose this question, if tomorrow the Feds decide to go door to door to confiscate arms, "how strongly do you feel about that, and what actions are you willing to take"? It's happened around the world time and time again, it could happen on U.S. ground. We do it in other countries we invade for the protection of our troops, the only thing to stop it here is if the LEO and Military refuse to follow orders or if we band together and fight against it. When the 2nd Amendment speaks of "Overthrowing a Tyrannical Government", these are the things our founders wanted to give us the ability to protect us from. For better or worse, the government is much much stronger than it's population these days provided those sworn to protect us follow orders instead.

The example I gave is to the extreme side of things, but it's founded on the same principle's. They pushed the boundaries, and it's escalated to armed conflict between our own.

• Like 4

After watching our government burn 76 people alive at Waco, including 20 children, what rational person would deliberately put themselves in an armed standoff with the feds unless their only goal was to die for "the cause".

If armed resistance is called for (and that is a question each must answer for themselves) then surely these people did it exactly wrong.

• Like 3

After watching our government burn 76 people alive at Waco, including 20 children, what rational person would deliberately put themselves in an armed standoff with the feds unless their only goal was to die for "the cause".

If armed resistance is called for (and that is a question each must answer for themselves) then surely these people did it exactly wrong.

My thoughts exactly, they were looking to get martyred and one of them has now. Its what it all comes down to with the "BiG Brother decides to confiscate your guns tomorrow" scenario: are you ready to almost certainly be killed in a matter of moments in hopes that your very immediate death will have an impact on history. 

I think outside of the absolute most extreme cases, and seeing how the rest of the world has gone I question if the confiscation of weapons would trip this, we're about 100 years too late for an armed coup over a tyrannical government. The masses are too fat and happy in artificial cities decades separated from nature and death. To get a bunch of domesticated, soft humans to sign up for a life-or-death struggle almost guaranteed to kick us back to a 3rd world nation for anything short  of mass sterilization or other sorts of genocide is pretty much a pipe dream now. 

Where's the body camera footage?

Oh wait that only matters when black lives are in question.

All this talk about standing up to government over reach? When people do for what ever reason there's nothing but negativity.

Another citizen picked off.

One at a time, because their is no unity.

Why do people who say they are gun owners pro second amendment always eating their own?

• Like 2

Our founding fathers would have hung in the streets amid multitudes of citizens cheering if the American Revolution were to happen in 2016. Every one of them a terrorist, for whatever justification. No one really gives a crap anymore and allows political correctness and fatalism to guide their view of the world and actions. People are willing to fight for their lives....well big deal....what person good or bad isn't willing to do that when push comes to shove? How bout fighting for something bigger than yourself? That is where we fail, because we are too comfortable in what we have and too frightened about the consequences that might come from standing up for what we believe.

I don't give a crap about the circumstances that are "reported" about those final moments.in the standoff. What I know and trust is that we live under a government that doesn't care about you or I. All it cares about is its own power. Regardless of party it has become King George.

Edited by Spacehog
  • Like 4

How do you think the revolutionary war would have gone if the founding fathers had locked themselves in the Old North Church and announced they weren't coming out until they got their way?

Do you believe these men accomplished something positive for liberty?  Or did they just feed more fuel to the oppressors?

Like every argument on the internet, this one has turned into schoolyard name calling.  Rant and stomp your feet if you like.  Just don't lock yourself in a building and call yourself a hero.

• Like 3