Remember when they shot and killed all those looters committing arson in Furgeson?

No. Me either. Let's go back to pretending this is about anything other than the feds making an example out of a specific demographic.

I can't really believe anybody with half a brain can't see the obvious injustice being perpetrated here.

You'll fight for your life, but not way of life.

You'll fight for your rights, but only when it looks cool on a III% bumper sticker, then call anybody who actually does a moron.

You'll "moon labe" the shit out of Facebook, but support sending these peaceful protestors dildos.

These guys have a legitimate grievance, against the BLM, and the federal appeals judge that sent two men back to prison in what is essentially double jeopardy. I guess none of that is worth protesting for.

Who needs real rights, when you have hats and bumper stickers.

• Like 8
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of morons....you apparently dont have a fucking clue about what you are talking about. for those of us who have actually studied the reasons behind this...you have shown your abject stupidit

One thing we know for sure because of this incident,   A corrupt government will have plenty of cheerleaders as long as a complicit media is there to provide people with an opinion.

Remember when they shot and killed all those looters committing arson in Furgeson? No. Me either. Let's go back to pretending this is about anything other than the feds making an example out of a

Stupid protests , doing stupid thing do NOTHING to help their cause. They should have stayed home and read Sun Tzu , THEN came up with a plan. They did not even have the good sense to shield their identity or disappear into the dark. George Washington knew better, HE read Sun Tzu AND Caesar!

The American Revolution was NO mass uprising. It was 1/3 of the people at best. Another third backed the King, and the rest just did not give a shit one way or the other!

• Like 1

Stupid protests , doing stupid thing do NOTHING to help their cause. They should have stayed home and read Sun Tzu , THEN came up with a plan. They did not even have the good sense to shield their identity or disappear into the dark. George Washington knew better, HE read Sun Tzu AND Caesar!

The American Revolution was NO mass uprising. It was 1/3 of the people at best. Another third backed the King, and the rest just did not give a shit one way or the other!

Well it got more attention than all the Tea Party protests in DC put together.

It has allowed the feds to screw up, which may indeed be what has happened, and touch off something much more substantial.

By this reasoning the folks at Lexington Commons were idiots and fools. They had no exit plan either and did not hide their faces.

As for the American people I doubt even a third are worth the fight.

Does anyone ever think things through any longer?

Or is it something else...

• Like 5

The difference between the Ferguson/Baltimore Riots and a few white guys "occupying" a space are pretty stark, to me.

Maybe Conservatives need to start "flash-mobbing" certain locations, when govt. does something we don't approve of?

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

They're really going to regret all the live streaming they did. They're leaving hours of HD video proof incriminating them of some very serious charges. You see their stream a few hours ago? Guy is ranting and raving that "the feds have started civil war" and "armageddon is coming" then I guess when he realizes he's leaving HD video confessions of insurrection he starts saying he is "not responsible for his words, god is speaking through him" oh fuck off Bundy clowns

Also, I challenge the assertion that I am a moron. I am not the one who played soldier but didn't bring any extra socks or underwear. I didn't attempt to "occupy" some sort of government building then go on Youtube to ask for more French Vanilla creamer. Also these Vanilla ISIS dudes decided it was a bright idea to leave their occupied land and go for a drive? I guess no one told them that part of occupying is "you have to occupy it"

There is no need to "read the articles posted on the board" because I don't need conspiracy theories spoon fed to me. Just watch their Youtube channel, listen to these occupiers talk, then decide how you feel about these guys. 

Hard to spoon feed you with your head so far up your ass

Remember when they shot and killed all those looters committing arson in Furgeson?

No. Me either. Let's go back to pretending this is about anything other than the feds making an example out of a specific demographic.

I can't really believe anybody with half a brain can't see the obvious injustice being perpetrated here.

You'll fight for your life, but not way of life.

You'll fight for your rights, but only when it looks cool on a III% bumper sticker, then call anybody who actually does a moron.

You'll "moon labe" the shit out of Facebook, but support sending these peaceful protestors dildos.

These guys have a legitimate grievance, against the BLM, and the federal appeals judge that sent two men back to prison in what is essentially double jeopardy. I guess none of that is worth protesting for.

Who needs real rights, when you have hats and bumper stickers.

Pool is exactly correct here,  this is the result of decades of unlawful actions taken by the BLM 

That didn't take too long. and wasn't as messy an ending as I thought it would be. (only 1 dead)

All those guys did was turn themselves into instant felons. No guns for you anymore.

Guess next time they will have to make a stand with sticks and stones.

http://news.yahoo.com/leader-oregon-wildlife-refuge-occupation-arrested-cnn-024944320.html

Let look at the OP here

Just the title...."they got em" fairly disgusting attitude I would say

How about the content...."only one dead"   sounds like you wanted more of them killed

Pretty clear where you are coming from

How would you have done it better?      They may have been in the right, but mobilizing a small army and threatening the govt with force is not to bright. Gives all us gun owners a bad rap. There are much smarter ways to deal with this than that.                                                                      

What would you fight for?   My LIfe.

And here is the bottom line.....screw everybody else....care only for self

Nice moral compass 

Character always shows itself, note well those that cheer.

As far as I can find out this does not end the matter at the refuge as yet. 

Waiting on facts to fill the void of unknowns concerning the shooting.

Too bad those facts cant come from what passes as authority these days.

Rhodes was right.... character shows itself....or lack there of 

The difference between the Ferguson/Baltimore Riots and a few white guys "occupying" a space are pretty stark, to me.

Maybe Conservatives need to start "flash-mobbing" certain locations, when govt. does something we don't approve of?

How the hell are we supposed to do that? We don't get days off to protest haha.gif

• Like 7

JIM….you would make a great Liberal reporter…..021.gif

I like how he reads into things and then tries to turn it around to HIS benifit.

Get a clue. Your one of the biggest hypocrite crybabies this site has ever seen.

Oh please

How could any of this benefit me in ANY way under the sun.

Not a hypocrite or a crybaby. but I will call people out , like you,  with whom I have a long history.

I have actually pointed out your hypocrisy in no uncertain terms in the past!

And YES I did make a point about your input in this thread!!

I figure if I piss the likes of you off, Im doing just fine 

PS my identity is open for all to see,

No one even knows your name, and your greatest claim to fame is you hate cops and are an atheist. 

I try to remember that this is their culture, the way things have been done for a long time where they live. I was born and raised in middle class mid America, as a young Tech I had an opportunity to be a manager in my companies shop in New Orleans.  Mom was with HR for the Emerson Electric Corp back then and cautioned me "Not to go down there all piss an vinegar and expect those folks down there to jump to it". It's a different place, they work at their own pace down there, and that's just the way it is.  I don't pretend to know anything about being a rancher, but it looks to me like they were defending their way of life, and it's probably fair to say it's not an easy life. Also remember, with the exception of Chili who catches and cooks whatever turns him on that day, these are the guys that help put food on our plates. If they wanted to put a spot light on what they see as a problem, they did that.

• Like 2

How do you think the revolutionary war would have gone if the founding fathers had locked themselves in the Old North Church and announced they weren't coming out until they got their way?

Do you believe these men accomplished something positive for liberty?  Or did they just feed more fuel to the oppressors?

Like every argument on the internet, this one has turned into schoolyard name calling.  Rant and stomp your feet if you like.  Just don't lock yourself in a building and call yourself a hero.

Someone else's building, and then wave your gun and say you'll shoot if they use force to remove you... i.e. exactly what ~every person on this forum says he would do if he found someone else occupying part of his house at night.

I feel no pity for these morons. What are they crying about anyway? That they have to pay grazing fees for running their business on federal land? That's right, pay your fucking fees cause I don't like welfare. Would be nice if I could start a business and make taxpayers pay my rent!

Playing dress up...with their fifty guns each.....then crying on Facebook for people to send them socks and underwear. Clearly they like to play army but know nothing about running one. 

Speaking of morons....you apparently dont have a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

for those of us who have actually studied the reasons behind this...you have shown your abject stupidity on the subject 

This particular standoff was a bid to keep 2 guys out of prison after being convicted of starting fires and letting them get out of control on gov land.

True, however.. those fires damaged no property other than trees. Not so much a fence post was burned and they put the fires out themselves.

They were charged 5 YEARS after setting a back fire to save their property from a raging wild fire that the FED couldn't contain. This back fire they were charged for actually PUT OUT the fire the feds couldn't. 5 years later they were charged as terrorist.... essentially for putting out a wild fire.

It was such a ridiculous charge that even the then residing judge felt it was a travesty to justice to sentence those men to 5 years for a small brush fire that cause no harm.

Now after serving there time a new judge shows up and sends them BACK to prison for 5 years... 

How can you side with that?

• Like 3

I feel no pity for these morons. What are they crying about anyway? That they have to pay grazing fees for running their business on federal land? That's right, pay your fucking fees cause I don't like welfare. Would be nice if I could start a business and make taxpayers pay my rent!

Playing dress up...with their fifty guns each.....then crying on Facebook for people to send them socks and underwear. Clearly they like to play army but know nothing about running one. 

Speaking of morons....you apparently dont have a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

for those of us who have actually studied the reasons behind this...you have shown your abject stupidity on the subject 

This particular standoff was a bid to keep 2 guys out of prison after being convicted of starting fires and letting them get out of control on gov land.

True, however.. those fires damaged no property other than trees. Not so much a fence post was burned and they put the fires out themselves.

They were charged 5 YEARS after setting a back fire to save their property from a raging wild fire that the FED couldn't contain. This back fire they were charged for actually PUT OUT the fire the feds couldn't. 5 years later they were charged as terrorist.... essentially for putting out a wild fire.

It was such a ridiculous charge that even the then residing judge felt it was a travesty to justice to sentence those men to 5 years for a small brush fire that cause no harm.

Now after serving there time a new judge shows up and sends them BACK to prison for 5 years... 

How can you side with that

Saying that the bundy crowd are whackjobs has nothing to do with "siding with the state" on the arson/prison thing. The guys who had the arson convictions have repeatedly said they have nothing to do with the bundy cult.

The guy waiting in flank in the woods is REALLY suspicious to me... aside from the fact it seems like it was set up, he fired toward his own guys. Maybe the man is just an idiot.

That said, he certainly didn't have his hands up when he was shot. That was just moments prior.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/85400705-fbi-releases-drone-footage-of-lavoy-finicum-fatal-shooting-in-oregon

The guy waiting in flank in the woods is REALLY suspicious to me... aside from the fact it seems like it was set up, he fired toward his own guys. Maybe the man is just an idiot.

That said, he certainly didn't have his hands up when he was shot. That was just moments prior.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/85400705-fbi-releases-drone-footage-of-lavoy-finicum-fatal-shooting-in-oregon

shot in the back

Yes grabbed for waist.... however a counterpoint I've read in the multitude of debates out there is that he was shot in the gut/side and thus arms went down. Then conflicting arms up commands and he was turning when the guy in back shot him as he turned. Probably a head shot.

Normally, I would dismiss that as simply conjecture, but one tidbit of evidence presented he was "not" going for a gun, was someone pointed out the holster for his .45 is on his right side from previous news footage. 

So I guess the questions would be....the fbipress conference said that they recovered a 'semi-automatic from his "inside panel pocket" on that side. But I'd have to ask, who cross draws into a jacket pocket?

(check footage of him climbing the phone pole removing the camera and a couple times afterward as well underneath jacket).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hekbZiE-jY

(Edit...however, after more research, I found in his 'last interview' the day before, he did have a shoulder holster on his left side sitting in a chair. But they said pocket, so who knows?).

Edited by whatmanual

If one draws any conclusion from this very odd video release, then that is the conclusion one wished to see.

Either is here, nothing from it discounts anything which should make one wonder why this angle, why this video, why the delay.

Remember previous lessons and continue to wait for some fucking facts, something stinks about this mightily. 

Meanwhile I for one am learning a great deal about some folks/groups I misjudged. 

It can be hoped others do also. It is perhaps the single greatest redeeming factor of this entire cluster fuck.

So those that dance in the blood of this rancher are of the same ilk as those pulling the trigger.

Remember, note well, and wait.

Above all learn.

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INMGV4XDfDE

So McConnell's version was a lie, that has now been proven beyond doubt.

The unedited video is anything but.

The feds actions indicate they were hoping for clean sweep but those in the white truck didnt oblige after the shooting of Lavoy.

Keep waiting folks all we can sure of is nothing from the feds is ever the truth.

Take that to the bank.

I never saw any threat to citizens posed by these people camping out at the refuge to begin with.

I would have just let them come and go, and try to make their point

But then you are not them. Much to your credit.

It seems the story recounted by the female singer is dead on so far.

And that story is damning in the extreme.

How do you get a guy to put his hands down and react? Shoot him...

Hope the ME is honest but then history warns differently.

• Like 1

Once the Bundy Bunch took up arms and threatened force, they became criminals. Plain and simple.

They are all very lucky that they didn't end up with the same fate as this guy.

and last I heard the ones in custody are only looking at 6 years. Got off pretty easy I would say.

Of course they now loose all rights to bear arms, and all the other fun stuff that goes along with being a felon.

• Like 1

Ive got a question for you.

If I decide to not pay my taxes anymore and tell the govt if they try to take my house from me that I will use deadly force…..

do you think I am in the right?  Well this Bundy stand is pretty much the same scenario don't you think?

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Like 1

Once the Bundy Bunch took up arms and threatened force, they became criminals. Plain and simple.

They are all very lucky that they didn't end up with the same fate as this guy.

and last I heard the ones in custody are only looking at 6 years. Got off pretty easy I would say.

Of course they now loose all rights to bear arms, and all the other fun stuff that goes along with being a felon.

You're kidding right?

Their criminals for taking up arms? Standing against govt over reach and bringing to public attention of the govt land grab. Forcing families from their livelihood, family lands. For what supposed endangered species?

Do you not see the govt over reach?

They only got 6yrs? Your fucking blind or ignorant. They served time for this already.

There's something called double jeopardy.

The feds stepping in to make examples of them IS NOT OK!

What ever happened to the protesters that threw rocks at police,set fires to public and personal property in Ferguson? And other recent peaceful protests?

NOTHING!!! Why because they felt injustice?

If this where reversed and the black,brown or Muslim was killed what looks to be in good blood there would be a shit storm.

But sounds like your OK with it as long as it's some redneck rancher.

ok..I'll ask it again

If I decide to not pay my taxes anymore and tell the govt if they try to take my house from me that I will use deadly force…..

do you think I am in the right?  Well this Bundy stand is pretty much the same scenario don't you think?

The government has been overreaching for over 150 years now.

You act like this is something new.

If I tried to take up arms against the govt for my reason, I would be considered a enemy and if

I did make it out alive I would most certainty be incarcerated for the rest of my life…… So yes, they did get off easy.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

well you have that situation wrong as well

and these people were armed,  but that isn't exactly the same as" taking up arms against the government"

Neither of these groups were in any way trying to "overthrow" the government!

In both cases it is an agency of the government violating the rights of citizens.

I disagree with the methods the protesters used in both cases, it allowed for very dangerous situations to arise.

And Im not sure in this time of (morons leading morons) the general public will actually understand.

But just how does a man react to his land, property , being taken unlawfully or his cattle being burned.

When by all accounts the system is stacked against him, and after years of working within the system. gets no honest justice?

I don't know how a person or group is supposed to deal with this.... Our constitution specifically forbids this kind of action..... .but I do know you can only push a person so far before they react.

Right , wrong or indifferent...I have to morally side with the people.

• Like 4

Right or wrong, when you are being detained by LE , do not reach into you coat.

Especially after you have your hands up. You will get tapped every time.

Get on the ground means get on the ground!

Why did he get out of the Car? This is a waste of a good man.

This could have been handled by the authorities in a better way.

Now a man is dead.

Edited by jerry52