Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

When I try to get on the site from my desktop, or when using my phone on my home WI-FI, I get the message in the title! I can't access any of the site features, but I can get to the Saiga-12 store.

I can log on using mobile data on my phone, and from any other WI-FI hotspot. Also,from any other computer.

This started happening after the cable company changed my modem. No other websites are affected.

I have tried resetting my router and my modem,to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas?

This has happened to me when another large not to be mentioned Forum changed their format.  I also tried to have techs work it out from my end including a new computer, operating system with all current upgrades, settings, filters, etc..   That forum now will still not run at all for me.

So I made multiple contacts with that forum and guess what.  They probably know they have issues but could give a shit if some can not access their forum.  Today it is all about money.  Income.  What they did to me was just kill the messenger of bad news.  Probably banned for life?

There you have it from others.  Me.  You may have no solution.  How this could occur I do not know.  My PhD geeks told me the issues were with that forum.  Has the computer field become so complex that Japs don't like Gooks?  Or Jews don't like Arabs?  Dunno.  I run Linux Mint 17 Firefox.

The strange thing is that my home network (ip) is the only one that doesn't work.

All of my other locations (work and farm) work fine.

And,it works on my phone if I am using cellular data.

I will call the cable company and see if they have any ideas?

Happens at my local Bob evans.. they filter out bad things like guns so we all can live in a better, more peaceful world.... I dont eat there anymore...

• Like 1

I don't think it is about gun's, since I have no problem with AR15 or VEPR12.

The header is the Saiga 12 forum logo. It won't let me into any of the sub forum s either.

I believe the site has locked out my IP.

On my phone it reverts to he mobile app every time I close the browser. Open the browser, scroll to bottom, hit "full site" every time. Click a link to open a thread in a new tab and it will not go to the last post. Only to the last page.  Only with this site.

Oh, the inconvenience! scorn.gif