Sorry to say, but I am not laughing. I guess my funny bones have been abused too much. YOT, thanks for the mini angina attack. I always half expected Barry to actually try something like this.  I was almost on my way upstairs to send the roomie to live with her sister, which even without the executive order and prospective confiscation, isn't really a bad idea, when I read the second one. Tightness has subsided, going to smoke a Camel wide and shoot a raccoon for practice. 

Edited by sobrenegade
  • Like 3

VERY fake.

This is popping up all over.

Maybe it's to gauge our reaction.

I can assure you... some would shrug and go on with their meaningless little lives as slaves, but for the rest? The reaction would be decisive.

• Like 4

VERY fake.

I can assure you... some would shrug and go on with their meaningless little lives as slaves, but for the rest? The reaction would be decisive.

I'd just throw my hands in the air and give up...  Fine, take'em all, I'm too old & tired to fight over it and jump through more hoops.

And if you believe that...  Let me tell you about this bridge I have for sale.

• Like 2

VERY fake.

I'd just throw my hands in the air and give up...  Fine, take'em all, I'm too old & tired to fight over it and jump through more hoops.

And if you believe that...  Let me tell you about this bridge I have for sale.

Is that the same bridge from LA to Hawaii that God agreed to build in lieu of writing a book on how to understand women?

• Like 4

More than click bait. This is a social engineering test. In this age of meta data, NOTHING is 'innocent'. ALL data will be examined minutely and  all reactions gauged.

The data goes FAR beyond the original web site, The reactions to this will be carefully scrutinized by MANY groups. Some benign, some nefarious.

• Like 3

Yep, could this be a "set piece"?  Already set up and meant to test and do many things on many levels.  This implies lots of other stuff was ready and waiting to observe, gage, record, view, categorize and etc..  I wonder if the joker will get sued big time?  Can we complain to the "innocent" broadcasting company?  Or were they in on it also and already had a "done deal" set in place with the Justice Department?  Wheels within wheels.  Oh boy.

This is beginning to kinda feel and play out like chess end moves.  Looks like to me we are way past the beginning of the game.  I hope I am wrong.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 2

^^^ 

It's a troll site. No psy-ops, just being trolls.

From the about section:

Thanks to ABC News President & CEO, Dr. Paul Horner for making ABC News the greatest website in the universe. We need writers! Contact us! Looking to advertise? Contact us! All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names, images and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Do you have a complaint? We love to hear them! You can call our complaint department directly at (785) 273-0325. Do you have a problem with self-rape? Are you looking to get off the Devil's playground? Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin can help! Praise Fappy!
  • Like 1