Bought new leader arms ar 12 shotgun questions about chokes!!

Bought this a few days ago have yet to shoot it bought a bunch of diff shells to try run through it was gonna start with slugs to "break" it in but which choke do I use for what shells!? Never owned a shotgun with chokes any info would be great thanks!

Also it came with 3 chokes and the mystery choke in the barrel of the gun already which I'm assuming was used to test fire? What choke is that?

SO far , I have not been able to find out what style chokes the PW12 takes, many of the knockoff versions are the same, nobody seems to know or be able to figure out what they are.

MOST, of them do follow the same identification method,

1 small notch=Full

3 small notches=Modified

5 small notches=Cylinder

if yours do not have this, you can look at the end wall and determine which is which by how thick the end is, thicker = tighter choke, thinner=wider pattern

Cyl - Slugs , Buck Bird

Mod - Slugs, Buck, Bird,   usually the best accuracy with slugs is with a mod choke

Full - Buck?, Bird   We generally don't recommend shooting buck or slugs through a FACTORY full choke, you can swell them into the barrel making it almost impossible to remove. After market - check with the mfg, most will say no Slugs, some will say no Buck

• Like 1

I posted about chokes in the leader arms AR 12 thread. They appear to be Berretta Mobliechoke but I need to borrow one to find out for sure.

The markings seems to also follow along with mobilechokes.

5 Marks is cylinder .725"

3 Marks is mod .705"

2 Marks is improved mod .700"

1 Mark is full .695"