Last night I was about to order from AIM Surplus because of free shipping for the ALG @ $49. Stumbled on a thread about the sale on AKFiles this morning. Hallelujah it was meant to be.

Do they come with a roll pin for the trigger leg to safety contact?

Was thinking about tapping the bottom side of that boss for a set screw and playing with the reset....

Darth Saigus, on 02 Feb 2016 - 1:31 PM, said:

I'm very happy with mine. The pull is very light. Maybe a bit too light for some people but you can bend the spring to increase the weight.

According to a Youtube video, it's right about 2.5lbs untouched. That's 1 to 1.5lbs lighter than a G2. 8)

9:00 mark

Edited by Mullet Man

Last night I was about to order from AIM Surplus because of free shipping for the ALG @ $49. Stumbled on a thread about the sale on AKFiles this morning. Hallelujah it was meant to be.

Do they come with a roll pin for the trigger leg to safety contact?

Was thinking about tapping the bottom side of that boss for a set screw and playing with the reset....

Darth Saigus, on 02 Feb 2016 - 1:31 PM, said:

I'm very happy with mine. The pull is very light. Maybe a bit too light for some people but you can bend the spring to increase the weight.

According to a Youtube video, it's right about 2.5lbs untouched. That's 1 to 1.5lbs lighter than a G2. 8)

\

Checked some out at TAC47 last week, 2 1/2 lbs is about right.

Edited by Jet

Triggers showed up today (ordered Tuesday morning). Installed one in my 107cr and all I can really say is WOW by just finger banging it so far. Night and day difference over the double hook G2 I had in there. Just a little bit of take up into a wall and then it just breaks to release the hammer. No creep at all as it releases. The release and the reset, are VERY definitive. To be honest, I was hoping for a little bit shorter reset but it's still much shorter and refined than a G2. I wasn't sure if I'd like the flat trigger profile either but it feels much nicer than the more traditional curved triggers.

I haven't installed the "auxiliary spring" since I want it as light as possible.

This is one badass $40 factory FCG!

Hopefully I'll get some mileage on it this weekend.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...