Fixed tubular stock

So are there any options to easily change the new fixed skeleton stocks? I don't mind a fixed stock but I don't like the idea of looking like a folder that doesn't fold. Also I see in some other threads some people have said that some more of the folding stock that's welded open will be coming in soon. Is that a pipe dream to wait and buy one of the ones with a folding mechanism.

Also is there any vepr12 in stock anyplace with a regular ak fixed stock.

• 3 weeks later...

yes there is a good option. It is a "rotor" adapter from 4range. requires minimal "gunsmithing" cost $100 and sets you up for AR stocks of your choice. 

Folders are expensive. no 2 ways about that. the new batch from KVAR are 922 complaint(who cares) and are $1165

stay tuned for an install video soon about the rotor, and use my code "v4v5" for 5% off at checkout at 4range!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Prob with the folders (and fixed tube) is the angle is still wrong (comb?) So recoil is amplified almost? Try to find the og fixed wood stock version or get a slant cut wood one...

The trunnion on thr fixed folder is setup almost to be a folder, or was a folder and they milled the hinge lug off...

I think if saigas stay banned then eventually the vepr market will get consumwr attention and then we will start getting less lame stuff?

Took saigas like 15 years to take off?

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...