I don't want to get rid of my cats.  They do a hell of a job getting rid of mice, rats, possums, snakes, and all kinds of other creepy critters that can quickly get out of control around here.  I've got four of them outside and they have earned their right to stay in my yard.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have all the proper permissions and permits - this might be kind of fun:  

Apparently we have some cold-hearted bastards on this forum. 

Thats serial killer level sick psychotic shit.   You should go have a vasectomy 

Posted Images

I thought catnip smelled minty? I know this type of salvia smells like cat piss quite badly.

Oh or was the smell from the cats themselves? Haha

It's part of the mint family. Sort of half way between mint and melaleuca (Tea Tree)

I thought catnip smelled minty? I know this type of salvia smells like cat piss quite badly.

Oh or was the smell from the cats themselves? Haha

It was the damned cats it drew in. Fuckers would get in it, get stoned and fall asleep there, bombed stupid.

Whole area reeked of cat piss. I think I ended up heavily using Ortho Total Vegetation Killer on it.

Eliminate their food or water source or out-migrate them. If you need food, cap them, IMO.

You'll sleep better.

Reminds me of our latest addition, another "pack" animal (12 weeks and 3+ pounds). He's living the "good life"!

post-38865-0-68745400-1456296658_thumb.jpeg

post-38865-0-23240000-1456296964_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Sim_Player

Would it now be possible or practical to just replant all your yards, grass and bushes with something the little squeeks will find non pleasant and they will possibly (might) just by pass your property completely?  Somethings that work for you do not work for the squeeks?  They will just move on?  That and always have a ultimate planned and practiced defense plan. smile.png

Edited by HB of CJ