Mr.'s Trump and Cruz,

Listen-up you two dumbasses!

What's the most important thing in this election (Hint: it ain't you!)?

It's the future and freedom of this country!

How many decades do you think it will take to unfuck this country, after 8 years of maobama's perfidy?

Between the two of you, we can have 16 years of guaranteed conservative government in this country.

That might be enough to turn the trick.

But first, you two must knock off the tit-for-tat, back-biting, and bitch-slapping of each other!

To continue this only serves to divide, fragment, and dishearten the solid majority of the country that backs the two of you combined.

It also serves as incentive to the others left on the Republican ticket, to throw gasoline on the fire between you two.

This continued internecine warfare also provides great amusement and comfort to our enemies: Putin, Red China, the Norks, Iran, ET AL, and they will take every opportunity, both overt and covert, to whip the flames even higher.

Between the two of you, you have energized and awakened the vast silent majority, and probably have, truth be known, fully 60% of the American people behind you.

This is a solid mandate that can be used to crush and rip out every illegal and unconstitutional law, EO, and EA that maobama has instituted over the 8 years of his dictatorial rule, as well as digging out and ejecting every leftist mole inhabiting the federal and local governments.

So knock this crap off, and join forces: "Trump-Cruz 2016".

Mr. Cruz, if you can subordinate your wish to be President for 8 years, you can serve to be the steadying hand on the shoulder of Mr. Trump, and dampen down some of his more...ahem... impetuous tendencies, and you can also act as a solid back-up in those dark days that are sure to come, at the hands of our enemies.....

As Vice-President, you will be sufficiently near the top to see all that goes on, but also have sufficient stand-off to observe and learn and gather the necessary expertise to avoid the "Rocks and Shoals" that will come your way in your 8 years as President: "Cruz-???? 2025".

JESS1344

Guys,

Our southern border has effectively been declared an "open city", with thousands of illegals pouring across, unmolested, every friggin' day!

These people are one drivers license application away from being able to vote!!

Does anyone in their right mind really believe that these people will ever vote for the party that will have them deported, forthwith??

A great many of them aren't even Hispanic, but from one or the other of the jihadi countries.

These people, for the most part, will not vote; they are here on a mission, and they have every intent to carry it out.

It's going to take every swingin' dick and snappin' pussy to get off their individual and collective asses and go vote, in both the primary and general election if we are able to overcome these newly minted and illegal voters, not to mention the massive vote fraud to come, that so characterized the 2012 election.

No less than the head of the Border Patrol union, stated before congress, this week,

that the Border Patrol has been ordered to essentially stand down and stand back, and let the illegals rip and run as they please.

We must vote for the two most conservative candidates in the running if we are to have the slightest chance of overcoming the millions that the commie-left will use to defeat us.

Anyone that has the eye and/or ear of either Mr. Trump or Mr. Cruz, feel free to pass this on, in-toto........

JESS1344

P.S. Mods..... I would appreciate it if you would leave this in the general discussion area, and not brush it out of sight in one of the password protected categories.....thanks.

Edited by JESS1344

Negative campaigning is the way of politics.  Such has it ever been.  So shall it ever be.

It's pointless to get worked up about it. 

I decided way back that I'm not backing anybody in this election.  Every damn one of the candidates annoys me.  None of them are nearly as great as their supporters think, but none of them is anywhere near as bad as the felon or the communist.

But when it comes down to it I'm voting against hildebeast.  Thankfully bush and crispy crème are not in the running cause it would be REAL hard to vote for one of those asshats.

• Like 7

I think the way politicians act in the last 15 years is merely a symptom of a much larger problem. News is no longer about education, it's about entertainment. Most Americans, both conservative and liberal, get their news from entertainment/opinion programs. It's not someone up there saying "This is what happened today. This is what the bill says. On to the next story" - opinions are careful crafted, packaged, and sold to the consumer. On television, online, through social media, and radio/print. 

The advent of the 24/7 news cycle made it worse, now rather than needing to fill 2 hours a day with the most important news, the networks need to discuss every little opinion piece ad nauseum to fill airtime. 

And the final nail in the coffin is competition. With the advent of social media, you have relatively slow methods of media such as TV and radio trying to keep up with the second-by-second speed at which eye witnesses can report breaking news on Twitter.

The result is sloppy reporting, with no time for fact checking or verification, being handed off to opinion entertainment programs to discuss over 22 hours of programming. And the viewer, rather, the customer, can shop around the array of media outlets to find their own little bubble which validates all their opinions, and simply not have to hear anything they don't want to hear. 

Edited by blessthefall
  • Like 2

Trump is cool and all, for energizing the base and conservatives, but I simply don't trust him when it comes to supreme court stuff.

There are probably going to be FOUR replacements during this next term. Frankly, that is what will matters most "long term". You can almost see the drool from any liberal with a lawsuit waiting for it.

• Like 3

Trump is cool and all, for energizing the base and conservatives, but I simply don't trust him when it comes to supreme court stuff.

There are probably going to be FOUR replacements during this next term. Frankly, that is what will matters most "long term". You can almost see the drool from any liberal with a lawsuit waiting for it.

This is the MOST critical issue in the most CRITICAL election of our nations history!!

If we screw this election up, and ANY of the several dems running or will be running, get elected.....

It will beyond a shadow of a doubt be the end of the USA as we know it, the END of the bill of rights, the END of free speech, the end of citizens "legally " owning firearms.

Prepare to be slaves of the state

• Like 5

When it comes down to hildebeast vs the guy you aren't that happy with, just imagine 4 more "wise latinas" on the supreme court.

Look what kagan and sotomayor have done.  Let hitlery pick 3 or 4 more and this country is finished.  (Spell checker keeps trying to force me to capitalize those names but I will not.)

With Cruz or Rubio or even Trump we might, MIGHT, get some originalists to balance the court.

So unless you want to see these headlines:

Supreme Court Rules Second Amendment Applies Only to National Guard

Supreme Court Strikes Down Citizenship Requirement for Voting

• Like 6

Mrs. Cruz is an executive VICE president on leave from Government Sachs....Not sure exactly what the Cruz family really are? Trump is what he is...Trump/Cruz ticket might be what we need to have a chance at this election. If the repubs decide to use the middle class as a blank check, again. Look for a dem in the white house. The repubs need the middle class voter to win an election for president. Reagan understood he needed the middle class vote to run this country.....

Edited by machinist
  • Like 3

Mrs. Cruz is an executive VICE president on leave from Government Sachs....Not sure exactly what the Cruz family really are? Trump is what he is...Trump/Cruz ticket might be what we need to have a chance at this election. If the repubs decide to use the middle class as a blank check, again. Look for a dem in the white house. The repubs need the middle class voter to win an election for president. Reagan understood he needed the middle class vote to run this country.....

Goldman Sachs has their donations in everyone's pocket.be it Cruz or hildebeast. How about looking at how politician's vote as a prediction as to what they will do in the future? Cruz is a solid conservative who has a record that causes the Republican Party to even hate his guts. Don't give a crap about who his wife is or who she is employed by. All I care about is his voting record.

For those who think Trump is conservative or will do any of the things he talks about doing, you are as dumb as the day is long. You would vote for a guy that says I am for this or against that without ever giving specifics on how he would accomplish his agenda. A guy who has supported Obamacare and contributed money to Hillary Clinton. Trump or Clinton.. Either way this country is done.

• Like 2

Goldman Sachs has their donations in everyone's pocket.be it Cruz or hildebeast. How about looking at how politician's vote as a prediction as to what they will do in the future? Cruz is a solid conservative who has a record that causes the Republican Party to even hate his guts. Don't give a crap about who his wife is or who she is employed by. All I care about is his voting record.

For those who think Trump is conservative or will do any of the things he talks about doing, you are as dumb as the day is long. You would vote for a guy that says I am for this or against that without ever giving specifics on how he would accomplish his agenda. A guy who has supported Obamacare and contributed money to Hillary Clinton. Trump or Clinton.. Either way this country is done.

If anyone thinks the money that is paid into a super Pac will not affect future voting of that person is an absolute fool. Cruz doesn't have a single repub senate endorsement, doesn't speak to his abilities to even work through issues within the repub party. I guess we all have our own opinions about the future of this country. In-fighting will not contribute to the re-growth of the great USA!

Edited by machinist

Spacehog:

Sir, I am liking how you think!  About time someone question the mighty Dump, I mean Trump.  SHOW ME AND TELL ME your plans to make America great again, and I will give you a chance.  Until then, just another money maker.

• Like 1

GUYS,

RUBIO SEEMS TO BE OK IN SOME ASPECTS, IE, GUNS, 2A ETC., BUT HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF A TURNCOAT ON BORDERS, ILLEGAL ALIENS, AND CITIZENSHIP FOR SAME.

HE TALKED A GOOD FUCK ON THOSE ITEMS, UNTIL HE GOT TO WASHINGTON, AND THEN LIKE A HEAT-SEEKING MISSILE, COULDN'T RAM HIS NOSE UP SCHUMERS ASS QUICK ENOUGH,, SIGNING UP WITH THE "GANG-OF EIGHT" AND THEIR BASICALLY OPEN BORDERS BULLSHIT.

HE HAS, ON A NUMBER OF OCCASIONS, TRIED TO WALK ALL THAT BACK, BUT WHEN HE DOES SO, HE REMINDS ME OF NOTHING MORE THAN "DR. STRANGELOVE" TRYING MIGHTILY, AND ULTIMATELY FAILING TO PREVENT HIS RIGHT ARM FROM RENDERING "THE SALUTE", IN HIS CASE, TO THE OPEN BORDERS CROWD.

THAT ALSO CAUSES ME TO DOUBT THE VERACITY OF HIS PRONOUNCEMENTS ON GUNS, 2A, ETC.

JUS' SAYIN'......

JESS1344 

• Like 1

I dont trust rubio one bit!!!!!!

I love trumps rhetoric, but I dont believe him for a second.

Cruz is the ONLY one with a rock solid record, its not BS he did exactly what he promised from day one .

None of the others dare to stand up the the establishment 

UNFORGIVEN,

WITH CRUZ AS VP, I DON'T THINK HE WOULD LET TRUMP WEASEL OUT ON ANY OF HIS PROMISES.

PERSONALLY, I DON'T THINK TRUMP WOULD ANYWAY, BUT IF,TED WOULD HOLD HIM TO THEM.

JUST MY 2c.gif .......

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

I will vote for the nominee , I may not like who it is, but ANYONE would beat the alternative.

Cruz for pres

Carly for vice.....it would be good for a women to hold that spot

Carson for surgeon general

Bolton for sec of state

Conservatives in EVERY cabinet position

Fire EVERY liberal in every organization right down to the janitor

Reinstate all the generals purged by obama

Its a start 

• Like 2