1919 Match Short Barrel

Should be ok with a 16" barrel. That one looks to be shorter though, 12" or so?

They could import it with a 16" and cut it down here, but then they'd have to make it 922 compliant to sell to civilians, AFAIK

Edited by gose

I know all about the SBS stamp requirements, my main question here was can this gun in this configuration be imported for sale in the USA?

I have seen MKA's converted to look like this but have never seen a factory stock model like this for sale before. 

According to their website this is a 13" barrel and an adjustable stock.

Can dealers in the USA purchase this gun for resale to the public with the appropriate paperwork/stamp?

I know all about the SBS stamp requirements, my main question here was can this gun in this configuration be imported for sale in the USA?

I have seen MKA's converted to look like this but have never seen a factory stock model like this for sale before. 

According to their website this is a 13" barrel and an adjustable stock.

Can dealers in the USA purchase this gun for resale to the public with the appropriate paperwork/stamp?

No, not unless the ATF have changed the "sporting" classification of the MKA.

Basically , Sport = 5 rounds or less magazine, fixed stock, change either one of those you fall under 922r.

Per the ad, its a MKA Match for 1950 euros ($2177  US).

Using domestic parts, several companies can pretty much duplicate the gun and have better a trigger, hammer and disconnector (needed for 922r compliance) for less money.

The 45 cm barrel (17.71") might be an error (my MKA 1919 bbl is 19.1").  It would be tough for me to justify the $200 stamp tax to knock a little over an inch from the barrel.  Now take it down to under 14" and we have something interesting.

Using domestic parts, several companies can pretty much duplicate the gun and have better a trigger, hammer and disconnector (needed for 922r compliance) for less money.

The 45 cm barrel (17.71") might be an error (my MKA 1919 bbl is 19.1").  It would be tough for me to justify the $200 stamp tax to knock a little over an inch from the barrel.  Now take it down to under 14" and we have something interesting.

1195 €  ~ 1500 $

1195 €  ~ 1500 $

OOPS.  You are right,  I miss quoted the price from the ad.