Good evening all...

If anyone knows Mike Davidson (MD Arms) personally, please pm me. A couple of his customers need your assistance 1) verifying he isn't dead/incapacitated; 2) making sure our orders are processed; 3) finding out why he has our money and we don't have his product in a timely manner.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

No clue why he avoids the board like the plague after his humble beginnings here, but as far as I can tell from his Gun Broker account  (seller-MD Arms), he's alive and well. Always has interesting stuff and occasionally helps others (like Todd from ORF's family after he passed to liquidate stock). Keep trying to contact him, I doubt you've been burned despite the delay.

33 round drum? That's a weird number. Also really heavy. Doublestacks would be great. I'm glad I picked up my MD20 a while ago.

1 in the chamber with a mag in the weapon and two mag changes would yield a fast 100 round dump. He said something about it a while back.

Thank you. Had not thought to check other sites. Maybe i can reach out through there.

No clue why he avoids the board like the plague after his humble beginnings here, but as far as I can tell from his Gun Broker account (seller-MD Arms), he's alive and well. Always has interesting stuff and occasionally helps others (like Todd from ORF's family after he passed to liquidate stock). Keep trying to contact him, I doubt you've been burned despite the delay.

Hello

You obviously weren't part of the group who helped finance the original MD drums years ago. I don't remember how long we waited, but it was looooooooong.

Eventually, he did come through, though. Not much communication then, either.

-Guido in TX

• Like 2

Hello

You obviously weren't part of the group who helped finance the original MD drums years ago. I don't remember how long we waited, but it was looooooooong.

Eventually, he did come through, though. Not much communication then, either.

-Guido in TX

Round bout 2 years with deposit. Give or take...

I've always had good and fast service from MD Arms. Ordered a couple 20 rounders when they where on sale and got them in days. Only grip I use is the Molot grip. Always get them fast.

Concerns me for the future to hear you guys problems, but I've consistently had good service. Past and present, Odd...

Edited by SmithAK

From Mike:

Dave, I truly apologize. Something happened when my security certificate renewed and it locked me out of the backend of my store. The store will still accept orders though which has caused problems. I can't even see what orders have been placed or I would ship them manually. I can't do anything. My website hosting and security certificate provider has gave me the run around for over a damn month on helping me fix the issue. Dealing with people that barely speak English, promising everything but delivering nothing. I have finally given up on them and in the process of switching everything over to godaddy and they promise to get it straightened out soon. [...] PS... If you ever need a website avoid Bluehost at all costs... Thanks, Mike

• Like 5

From Mike:

Dave, I truly apologize. Something happened when my security certificate renewed and it locked me out of the backend of my store. The store will still accept orders though which has caused problems. I can't even see what orders have been placed or I would ship them manually. I can't do anything. My website hosting and security certificate provider has gave me the run around for over a damn month on helping me fix the issue. Dealing with people that barely speak English, promising everything but delivering nothing. I have finally given up on them and in the process of switching everything over to godaddy and they promise to get it straightened out soon. [...] PS... If you ever need a website avoid Bluehost at all costs... Thanks, Mike

Pony Thanks for taking the lead on this. I take back all the nastiness I said. Sorry Mike. Beers for everyone beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif  Now gimmy my damn parts laugh.png 

• 3 weeks later...

From Mike:

Have you heard anything new?  Just wondering if there have been any updates.  Thanks!

Davidson fucking rules. Never expect an independent to have the same type of customer service as a large corporation with entire departments dedicated to communication. I hope some day he has the time to do the double stacks. Who knows, a few years and he might run a huge manufacturing company and have hot receptionist answering calls on Skype. With his stuff, just send the money and forget about your purchase. Seriously, like buying gear out of Russia. Just let it go and it will surprise you. I have a lot of respect for a old school saiga-12 member that allowed me to have 20 fucking round drum magazines for my Tac47. Good luck.

A surprise for me at this point, would be lagniappe.  An extra drum for the time and trouble and lack of communication.

I can lend you a drum if you really need it. What did you order?

I appreciate the offer you are a king! I have two MDArms drums that sit side saddle with my Tromix-12. Thanks for the offer!

• Like 1

A surprise for me at this point, would be lagniappe.  An extra drum for the time and trouble and lack of communication.

I can lend you a drum if you really need it. What did you order?

"lagniappe" is a gift. JMHO, he's looking for an extra drum to be tossed into his order as a meaningful way of saying he's sorry for the delay and lack of contact

• Like 2

I was birthed and grew up in a once French territory known as Louisiana. Lagniappe is a French term/saying that means a little something extra. For example, the old Cajun restaurants would plop down on the table crawfish hushpuppies or a little complimentary sampling of something like gumbo or crawfish e'touffée. They understood it was an honor you selected their establishment to patronize and appreciated your business. This business practice is all but gone since the elders have died off.

• Like 2