Want to convert IZ-433 to pistol grip and wood furniture

Legion will do it for 100 dollars [or 400 for the uber-special "authentic" one] you just have to provide the parts. Ironwood will make AK style handguards for an IZ-433 if you just tell them its a 12ga with the front end already converted. I know this first hand wuth Ironwood and plan to send my 433 to Legion to get converted once I get my FCG from Cobra Customs. 

• Like 1

Legion will do it for 100 dollars [or 400 for the uber-special "authentic" one] you just have to provide the parts. Ironwood will make AK style handguards for an IZ-433 if you just tell them its a 12ga with the front end already converted. I know this first hand wuth Ironwood and plan to send my 433 to Legion to get converted once I get my FCG from Cobra Customs.

Big difference between the two conversions price wise. I looked it up. So how many holes are left as they state they will weld remaining holes?

Might want to PM Legion USA on here and ask, I'm still waiting on my FCG from another member. I think the custom ones they offer for 150 sounds like a good deal, considering time as its not much more than other custom triggers and you would be able to get it installed quickly.