Please, Call and Write Every Congress Critter You Can

Please, call and write every congress critter you can and encourage them to stand fast in the hopes that a Conservative Republican can win the White House and appoint a new Supreme Court Justice that will balance the court once again.

Give them your sincere support, but also let them know that there will be hell to pay if they cave.

I don't want to beg, but dammit, I will if that's what it takes.

Please, please, please call & write them, offer them encouragement and support.

Pretty please, will ya, please?

You can start with Mitch McConnell, here, http://www.gunowners.org/contact-senator-mitch-mcconnell.htm?src=021916

• Like 1

Republicans are probably the worst thing to happen to this country since 9/11. Overall I'd say they did more damage to personal liberty in the last two decades than Al-Qaeda could have ever dreamed of.

Chili's point is that the "establishment" Republicans love their jobs and don't to be voted out of office.

We need solutions, not fingerpointing!

I'll be happy to spam his phone and email!

It's better than Plan "B".

Edited by Sim_Player

Just a reminder:  It's senators and not representatives who you should contact.

There is no point in contacting any demon-crat  senators.  They can't and won't stop an obama appointment. 

As for us in AZ, we have 2 great "opportunities" here.  2 repubs who just LOVE to "cross the aisle" and "cooperate" with the enemy.  McStain and the Flake.

• Like 1