This is bullshit! Its fucking torture! My wife is feeding me this organic hippie shit and I see this beautiful fucking steak as I lay here still fucking hungry after eating some fucking moonbat seed that was growing, or molding, for x amount of days. Even the fucking hippie twig asparagus looks good charred with G knows what and plenty of grease. Fuck me, I need to figure out how to get food like this on the plate. Aghhhh! Heading to the fridge now, she's sleeping.

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 1

Man, I tell you what, I remember when I was a kid and they labeled me Hyper Active. This was before they had their Attention Deficit Disorder and all theirRX poisons to screw up developing minds. My mom went on a health food kick thinking that it was all the food dyes and preservatives and stuff making me act like a normal kid. I tell you what I remember, lots of gross 1970s health foods, and carob candy canes for Christmas, yuck!

One of my aunts, right now she she thinks she's a vega, and she cooks all of this wonderful food, but you know whats missing, yep, meat. I'll eat anything she cooks, it's great. But every two or three meals there better be some awesome dead animal, bird or fish on the table.

Even if I have to catch, kill, butcher and cook it myself.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

You know everybody this is grossly unfair.  I am back on my anal yearly diet.  I love T bones.  I can not have any.  Limited to 1500 C per day.  Extremely unfair.  This is bull shit.  I am sossssss hungry!!!  sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

If its weight or insulin issues I cannot recommend strongly enough going on whichever reputable high fat-very low carb diet appeals to you.

Down 100lbs and the insulin is no more, no drugs at all just from eating ... steak and such. Up to you but the damned doctors are lying, it is just that simple.

To each his own

• Like 2

Yeah, tell me about.  I'm an Ex RN nutritionist and I should know all this.  But ... I am sosssss hungry.  Still grossly unfair! sad.png

Perhaps but the thing about Atkins or other hi-fat/lo-carb diet is it is not a caloric diet. The body will self regulate and hunger will cease to be any issue as you can eat when ever you like.

Starving is never a good idea as the body must never go into starvation mode and drop metabolism greatly, and you know how bad that can turn out in any attempt to lose weight.

Fats and proteins just are not handled the same way as carbs by the body, excess will be flushed not stored readily, as Ive said it is the only thing that ever worked so ... good luck.

• Like 1

Well, I am over weight because I am fat.  Soossss... lots of cooked green and yellow veges, about 8-10 oz of lean meat daily and very little of anything else as long as the total does not exceed 1500 C.  I have a eating disorder as I do fine until about 9 pm, then between then and bedtime I totally ruin things.  Also burning more C by increased exercise.  Now 220.  Goal 175.  About once a week if everything else works OK I suppose a good T bone would not hurt too much.  Animal fat is not good.

I will pay your Tuesday for a nice big medium well T bone RIGHT NOW! :)

• Like 2

Well to each his own, frankly animal fat is real tasty and very filling for a long while.

I dont mean to be preachy, its just a complex subject with a simple solution.

I dont want to get into the whole thing but animal fat is not the problem. As knowledgeable as you may be I must ask this;

Do you trust what the establishment says simply because it is the establishment and not based on results? 

They have been wrong in the past, are wrong now, and will be wrong in the future. There are agendas there that have nothing to do with your health, that has been proven so many times I hate to even think about it.

The 9pm thing is not a an eating disorder, it is simply the reaction to the diet and extremely common. All I can say is look into it with open eyes.

The vegs are excellent and exactly what I ate on Atkins plus of course all the fatty meat like that steak I wished. 

It was the carbs that was killing me, insulin resistance causes no end of problems and their advice to me was to inject the stuff into me and take those useless statins.

If you have a blood sugar meter take a reading after eating a nice piece of fatty as hell meat, not much of a bump was it. Then check it after the same meat in a sandwich, yeah hell of a bump. 

Seriously good luck man the stakes are high, I know how you feel as I was hitting the 300 pound mark, 190-200 is about right for me as that is where I stabilized. 

Do miss the bread and taters though but if I look at that scar on my chest... nah... pass the steak and bacon please.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

Yeah, I have the blood sugar kits and I do the daily finger sticks before breakfast.  Used to do it after each meal, but after establishing a good data base, no longer needed. So far so good.  Getting the minor degree in nutrition does not help that much because what they taught was wrong.

30 year old info.  Losing weight means one must burn off fat.  Not easy.  Eventually when my stomach shrinks down perhaps my hunger will reduce also.  That nice big hot juicy medium well T-bone steak looks sssooooo good.  Yumm yumm! Totally not fair!  HB, RN.  (I love sparrow grass!)