• Milspec Diameter Receiver Extension
  • Magpul MOE Stock
  • Magpul MOE Polymer Trigger Guard
  • Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
  • Staked M4 Lock Nut
  • Standard Carbine buffer
  • Un-notched Hammer compatible with 9mm use
  • Caliber: Multi

PSA 16" Mid-Lenth 5.56 1:8 Stainless Steel with BCG and Charging Handle.

Barrel: 416 Stainless steel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/8 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a mid-length gas system. A2-style profile barrel is finished off with a standard handguard, F-Marked gas sight base, and A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Milspec Carpenter No. 158® steel bolt, Shot Peened, High pressure tested, Mag particle inspected, Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, Fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is chrome lined and phosphate coated.

Went down to my local range/FFL today and picked up the Lower.
It was sold as a blemished, danged if I can find the blemish, unless maybe it is some hard to notice tool chatter marks in the trigger assembly well.  Whatever, aesthetically it looks freaking great in every aspect.

I brought my S&W and mated it's Upper on it to check function.
Ran a 30rd mag over it, consistent solid hits on steel human silhouettes from 200-400 yards, ran smoothly, no hiccups.
I'm very pleased with that, and look forward to getting the Upper which is due to deliver on Tuesday.

PSAARLowerlogo_zpsxbkcxzs6.jpg

PSAARLower_zpswhlfnyds.jpg

More pics to come.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 5

Ive been sitting on one of their complete classic lowers since black friday. Just been waiting for one of the uppers to hit super sale or atleast free ship'n. Almost bit on that stainless 1:8 that you scooped. Lemme know how that upper works for yuh. I'm in $200 on the complete lower and 5 pmags all said an done so far, i'm hoping to be well under 6 when the smoke clears.

Edited by PRISONSHANK
  • Like 1

Ive been sitting on one of their complete classic lowers since black friday. Just been waiting for one of the uppers to hit super sale or atleast free ship'n. Almost bit on that stainless 1:8 that you scooped. Lemme know how that upper works for yuh. I'm in $200 on the complete lower and 5 pmags all said an done so far, i'm hoping to be well under 6 when the smoke clears.

Hey man, nice to see you around.

I have $624. into it with the lower, upper and rear sight.

It is looking good Chile. Nice job. I am still waiting on a RA 7.62x39 upper for my last billet lower. Week 6 of an 8 week lead time. Think I am done with new stuff after that.

Please post pics and a range report when you are done. Look forward to seeing it.

That's always been my experience with PSA's blem stuff. Not a mark to be found on it. 

Not a complete PSA, but the upper and carry handle are PSA wares. There's $585 in this rifle. Kind of wish I grabbed one of their 416R 1:7 uppers back when they were $199 shipped but whatever. The carry handle in the picture is another example of a blem item sans the blemishes.

gallery_28103_1243_1081100.jpg

• Like 1

Hey man, nice to see you around.

I have $624. into it with the lower, upper and rear sight.

That's a level-headed price for a functional AR, IMHO.

I prefer the original carry-handle profile and barrel length.

Looks Great!

Edited by Sim_Player

The price of anything AR has really come down. If you shop sales you can find great deals I recently put a 16" Beowulf together with a spikes lower and 1x4 optic for less then $700 I sign up for all email adds and when shit is cheap buy more then one.

043.jpg 

The Upper arrived Tuesday but I've been too busy to do anything.

Today I got off work a little early and took the chance to hit the range real quick and do a 25 yard sight-in before having to run and pick up the family for dinner.

Still need to sight-in properly, but I'll need more than 30 minutes range time.

PSAARPIC_zpshgotzlcc.jpg

25 yard Initial Sight-In

PSAARsightin25_zpsb1guxsmt.jpg

A couple quick sight adjustments.

25 yard unsupported fast mag dump

PSAARsightin100_zpspnnn9xxt.jpg