• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was taught a very long time ago there are three things that never change. 1. Nothing is free 2. Never piss in the wind 3. Never trust a politician (if you do , it will always cost you and you wil

that would be nice   but trump is more liberal than conservative  and so far 70 percent of republicans are against him

The Republican party is not for Trump because he has enough of his own money to do things how he wants, and the party can't control him. The only reason he is on the Republican ticket is because no on

Posted Images

Unless the third and forth place candidates (who CANT win) drop out......

Trump will ether get the required delegates or all 4 will fail to get the required number

In which case the convention option ( read worst case) will happen

In both cases the democrunt will most likely win

when 70 percent of the republican voter base are against trump

Just what do you think will happen 

• Like 1

What will you do? Side up or vote Democrat? 

Now, don't give me any of that third party shit. We know where that goes in a two party system. Unless, of course, you can actually show me how a third party candidate will get Electoral votes

Again, I am placed between that rock and hard place.  The establishment GOP will stop at nothing to defeat Trump.  He is the outsider.  To them, he is the loose cannon.  The lesser candidates will not back out yet.  Their job as dictated to them by the folks who rule the world is to hang in there soss the GOP convention goes brokered.  Wide open indeed!

In steps Rommey.  (sp?)  This is soossss transparent even dummies like me can see it.  Defeat Trump anyway possible in the Convention.  If Trump does get the nomination, then bash him in the main presidential race.  Support Clinton or Sanders?  Remember the folks who run the world want a President they can control.  Party does not matter.  Yikes!

• Like 1

Now, don't give me any of that third party shit. We know where that goes in a two party system. Unless, of course, you can actually show me how a third party candidate will get Electoral votes

I have no idea what most people may do.

I do know in both of the last elections millions of republicans did not vote at all, not believing in the candidates 

I held my nose and voted McCain, held back the vomit and voted Romney.

didn't  get me anywhere,

Sometimes I think why bother

BH 

• Like 2

Gotta say it -- most people on this planet are idiots (myself included at times...).  I do not count out the possibility that some, maybe enough republicans will pick up their toys and go home and not vote if trump gets the nomination.  That and the energizing influence that trump will have on demowits to get out their vote is frightening...

I will vote for whoever the repubs nominate but I honestly see hitlery as our next leader (btw "leader" in german is fuhrer...).  I also see insurrectionist violence in our country's future.  This is if hitlery attains power and succeeds in changing the supreme court into a primarily left leaning institution.

If trump gets power I also see dangerous times ahead in terms of the misuse of our military and the international repercussions this will create.

Is this the best we can do?  If we are all indeed idiots, I guess it is...

Watch out what you wish for!

• Like 2

I have no idea what most people may do.

I do know in both of the last elections millions of republicans did not vote at all, not believing in the candidates 

I held my nose and voted McCain, held back the vomit and voted Romney.

didn't  get me anywhere,

Sometimes I think why bother

BH 

Voting is a God-awful duty.

• Like 1

Again, I am placed between that rock and hard place.  The establishment GOP will stop at nothing to defeat Trump.  He is the outsider. 

He's not an outsider. He's tried to run numerous times over the years (often with a D beside is name) and been making deals and bribing both sides his whole life. That's the very definition of an establishment insider. He's not loyal to the republican party or democrats, but rather to advancing himself. So maybe he is half inside and half outside of each party, but he is wholly an insider to dirty establishment politics.

• Like 1

Again, I am placed between that rock and hard place.  The establishment GOP will stop at nothing to defeat Trump.  He is the outsider.

He's not an outsider. He's tried to run numerous times over the years (often with a D beside is name) and been making deals and bribing both sides his whole life. That's the very definition of an establishment insider. He's not loyal to the republican party or democrats, but rather to advancing himself. So maybe he is half inside and half outside of each party, but he is wholly an insider to dirty establishment politics.

Unfortunately, Cruz also in an establishment insider, pretending to not have an association with Government Sachs (I guess we are voting for garbage or landfill, same difference). At least Trump admitted last night during the debate he understands the Corruption process in DC and the players. Kasich is also, very established... Lehman Brothers, after Congress, added to the official payroll of the establishment, unofficially on the payroll for years.

I guess the choices as usual, are very limited in the last few decades. Trump is disconcerting to the establishment, why are millions upon millions of dollars spent by the establishment with a "stop Trump" at any cost? That is the strategy I find curious.

• Like 2

Emotion wins elections. Trump/Carson would beat Biden/OMally. Hilda will be indicted and Joe will jump in as his Party Savior!

Voters are changing Parties for this election cycle. Lots fewer D's, more R's.

• Like 2

Isn't cruz and rubio in the same boat as ocommie?  Born to foreign nationals or something along the line of the birther movements?  If it is correct then aren't the repubs just trying to pull a dem?

I don't like cruz for the same reason i didn't like romney, both are wanted by the establishment and have no chance in hell of winning the office.

I'll do like I have done every vote, vote for who I feel would be more get gov out of my life.

I will say I was dumb in 2000 and voted for gore, however in my defense I did state very publicly to those around me that if bushy won we would be back in Iraq avenging his father.

I was in 4th grade I think when Perot ran, I convince my mom to vote for him and we were very active in school about this.  It was my first experience with the process, we made signs and we went out on the school grounds and showed our support thru the process.

What I would like to see is a trump/carson ticket.  how racist would you have to be to not vote for a black VP.  ROFLMAO!

• Like 1

I highly suspect that the left will escalate the violence going forward and try and blame the GOP front runner. Flashbacks of the 1968 convention.

You can bet cash money on that!
Unfortunately I was involved in the violent protests of the sixties. When the destroy and burn folks tried to destroy my father's business. He protected his business from the thugs who thought my father exercising his second amendment right might make his business a hard target (I was inside the business at his request).

He fought in WW2 and Korea to defend his country.He explained to me in terms I understood at a very young age that there are times in life worth dying or killing is unfortunately required.

My prayers are we never need to rise against this type of violence again.

With Bill Ayres direct involvement in Chicago we are close to repeating history.

Edited by machinist
  • Like 1

Just make certain you are prepared and don't get caught with your pants down. Now is the time to purchase anything you need, as I believe we are standing in the eye of the storm. The political climate is about to get really rough going forward as the current GOP front runner moves forward and the walls will be closing in on him from both sides. The GOPe is in shear panic which is a good thing.

Edited by yakdung

Just make certain you are prepared and don't get caught with your pants down. Now is the time to purchase anything you need, as I believe we are standing in the eye of the storm. The political climate is about to get really rough going forward as the current GOP front runner moves forward and the walls will be closing in on him from both sides. The GOPe is in shear panic which is a good thing.

Excellent suggestion!

Isn't cruz and rubio in the same boat as ocommie?  Born to foreign nationals or something along the line of the birther movements?  If it is correct then aren't the repubs just trying to pull a dem?

I don't like cruz for the same reason i didn't like romney, both are wanted by the establishment and have no chance in hell of winning the office.

I'll do like I have done every vote, vote for who I feel would be more get gov out of my life.

I will say I was dumb in 2000 and voted for gore, however in my defense I did state very publicly to those around me that if bushy won we would be back in Iraq avenging his father.

I was in 4th grade I think when Perot ran, I convince my mom to vote for him and we were very active in school about this.  It was my first experience with the process, we made signs and we went out on the school grounds and showed our support thru the process.

What I would like to see is a trump/carson ticket.  how racist would you have to be to not vote for a black VP.  ROFLMAO!

Oh This is rich

You voted for gore

As a fourth grader you convince your mother to vote for perot Like ahhh  what  adult takes advice on voting from a 10 year old??????

And you think Cruz is (wanted) by the establishment?

And people wonder why the country is in trouble

BH762

• Like 1